Chapter 1

"It All Started Here"

Kylar's POV

"HEY BOZO!" Tina yelled.

I sunk deeper in my seat. I was the most hated person in class. Scratch that. I was the most hated person in the school! I don't get why people bully me. What do I not have that they do?

"HEY BOZO!" She yelled again. God, I hate her!

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled back and started reading Wattpad on the bus.

I hated the fact that the bus wouldn't fucking start yet. I was reading on of my favorite books, Eleanor and Park.

I know you can just buy the book but I'd rather read for free on Wattpad, thank you very much.

"Oh look at that! The fucking slut is reading a book again!" A guy pointed at me, ugh.

"I bet she is reading 50 Shades of Grey today." His friend replied.

WHO THE FUCK WOULD READ THAT SHIT AT THIS AGE?! I'm 17, by the way.

"She is truly a slut." I groaned at what Michella just said. They act like middle schoolers. Why can't I have a normal life?!

"I bet she'd bang anyone for £10." Eliza whisper-shouted. They just love to hurt me, y'know?

I feel like a fourth grader. Their insults are for fourth graders sometimes. I just hate it when they take it too far..

My phone gave a notification that I got a message, I quickly read it.

It said:

'From: Management
To: Kylar Nix

Yeah, we know your name. We need to meet you soon. Tell us when you are free?'

I texted back.

'To: Random People
From: Kylar Nix
Leave me alone. I do not want anything to do with fucking publicity stunts. Since your name is "Management" I think that this is a publicity stunt. Leave me alone. I won't even ask how you got my number.'

I sighed and turned my phone off as the bus drove to school, FINALLY!

----------At School----------

"Kylar is so ugly."

"I know right?"

"She is a total slut!"

"Probably 'cause she'd bang anyone for £10."

"I know right! She should die."

"We're better off without her."

I started to tear up because I was fed up with the insults! I hated it! Sadly, I can't do anything because nobody would choose my side anyway. I'm pathetic, no?

I walk to class and just stare at the clock while listening to the teacher. I wish school ended right now. I'm so fed up. Fed up with all the insults, rumors and douchebags! I am fed up with my non-caring parents! I am fed up with everybody!

----After School----

I ran out the school and texted my parents saying that I'd take a walk. They wouldn't care anyway!

I went for a walk around London. It seems so peaceful so, why not?

"Maybe this walk is fine." I said to myself as I passed by the park.

I noticed a green van following me. Don't think about it, Kylar! It's probably nothing, I guess? Stop being so ridiculous! I should say that in a posh accent. SHUT UP KYLAR! YOU ARE TALKIN' TO YOURSELF!!!

You'd probably expect someone to randomly grab me? Clichè.

"Hey." An Irish accent greeted. Fuck, it's One Direction. I hate 'em.

"Yeah, goodbye." I said coldly and walked off. I don't give a shit about them. Attack me, fangirls, I dare ya.

I was caught by surprise when a pair of arms grabbed me and some kind of cloth that made me feel dizzy was put on my mouth.
Why am I being kidnapped by One Direction? Ugh, publicity stu......
----

Hey, my sweet Oreos! Like it? Thanks.
Vote, Comment and Follow meeee~
So, I wanted to make it realistic but I ended up making Kylar a clone of me. She has my personality but not my life. She doesn't have my face, though. Haha! Anyways, sorry if it's actually horrible! I am trying my best to make it nice! I will update soon, okay? Okay. TFIOS IS IN MY MIND NOW!
Anyways, I keep saying 'anyways'. Anyhow, yeah that's better. Anyhow, I will make sure the next chappie is good enough. sostylishstyles HELP ME PLEASE!
Picture of Kylar on the side or when you first read the chappie. (Depends on what gadget you are using)
BAII, MY OREOS!
-Jennie

And edited by sostylishstyles :)