❦ Chapter 5 ❦ || Oh Boys!

Picture of Ethan on the side ☞ ☞ ☞ ☞

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

❦ Chapter 5 ❦ || Oh Boys!

Charlotte's P.O.V

Both of Skyler and I has our mouths hang open and our eyes the size of a golf ball. The difference between the both of us, was that my face was as red as a tomato while Sky's face was as white as a ghost.

Oh, sweet candies...

"I... I... um... s... so... rry... I... d... didn't... s... see... y... you... t... there," I stuttered in a hush tone.

"What ?" This time it was Ethan who ask, tilting his head pulling off a confusing face.

In the corner of my eyes, I looked at Sky, pleading her for help but unfortunately she was still frozen, so I accidentally bumped my elbow with hers to make her snap out of her frozen state but to my chance, she didn't respond.

"I'msorryIdidn'tseeyouthere," I repeated quickly.

"WHAT ?" Xavier impatient voice echoed down the hallway.

"I SAID I'M SORRY, I DIDN'T SEE YOU THERE," I said--no yelled at him.

Oopsy...

Now all three of them are looking at me stunned, and with both eyes and mouth wide open, I look around me to see Skyler in the same state as them, and to add at all that a crowd has surrounded us.

"Oh! Sweet niblets. Speaking of sweets, do you like sweets? 'Cause I love sweets that, including cupcakes, pancakes, cakes, cookies, muffins, waffles, crêpes, chocolate, lolly pops, milkshakes, ice cream, biscuits, cotton candy, gummy bears, M&M's, snikers, mars, Nutella, Kit Kat, marshmallows, Oreo, Skittles and of course there are lot and lot more but that's what I remember at the moment, so yeah... Unfortunately we can't eat them all fear of getting cavities, stupid cavities, they are kill joy and really why does the most delicious things have to give horrible things?! Anyhow, it was nice to bump in to you, but we got to go, bye," and believe it or not I said all that in one breath. After that it was my cue, I took Sky by the arm and both of us were running toward the cafeteria.

When we turn around the corner and made sure no one followed us, I let go off my friend.

"What just happen? Did we just bump into the most popular boys?" Sky asked out of breath.

I nodded "uh-huh."

"Did you just yell at one of the most popular boy?"

I nodded, again "uh-huh."

"Did we just ran away form the most popular boys?"

I nodded "uh-huh."

"We're doomed, aren't we?"

And I nodded again "uh-huh."

"Are you crazy!? What were you thinking, yelling at Xavier Parker, do you have a death wish?!" She practically shout at me.

"Well, sorry but I panicked and you know that I hate when people yell at me, it makes me nervous and when I'm nervous I babbled," I explained to her while waking backwards, and then the most unexpected thing happened, I fell... again.

"Did you just fall... again ?" Asked Skyler.

"I didn't fall, I attacked the floor."

"Backwards," continued my friend as she raised her eyebrow questionably at me.

"I'm freaking talented," I defended.

"You know what, I'm not going to comment on that," putting her free hand in the air, Sky pushed pass me and walked into the cafeteria.