❦ Chapter 11 ❦ || Do we have a deal?

Chapter 11 ❦ || Do we have a deal?

Xavier's P.O.V

I'm dumbfounded...

She's Charlie James?! She's the one we've been looking for?! She's the man?! The one who's going to help us?! 

Are you fucking kidding me?!

All three of us were extremely shocked by the news. We didn't expect to find the girl who's been running into us since last week, the clumsy nerd who rambled a lot, the one who turned into a tomato each time we socialized, the one who's scared shitless of us, would be the one we've been trying to find. Hell! We didn't expect the dude would be a girl. Period.

"Man, we were wrong all along. The dude isn't a dude, dude!" whispered/yelled Ethan in amaze.

Drew still stunned, reached out and slapped Ethan on the back of his head, "No really?! We didn't notice. Great deduction, Sherlock!" He said, sarcasm dripping from each words.

"Ow! No need for violence," as both of my friends argued with each other for no particular reason, I kept staring at the brunette in front of me.

I know that my glares made her uncomfortable, as she always shifts on her seat a bunch of time, but I could care less. At first, I did it to my own amusement, I find it quite funny how she made sure to avoid my eyes during dinner. The moment I recognize her during the introduction, I knew that this night might turn up well for me, since until my buddies made their entrance, I have my personal entertainment for the night.

Ever since we bumped into each other last week for the first time, it's like wherever we go we see them, or at least one of them. We sometimes, out of boredom, watch their reactions every time we walk pass them. It was entertaining to see them turning red or white the instant, and start clumsily trying to avoid any kind of eye contact with us; they would most of the time turn around and face the wall, or would hide in a corner, and when they see that we are marching in their direction, they would immediately turn around and practically fly in the opposite direction or they would redo their steps immediately and use the same path. It was hilarious! We would laugh so hard, some students would look at us weirdly but we paid no mind we were too busy laughing our ass off.

But now, it was hard not to get mad at her. I specifically told her to meet us outside today during lunch, but she didn't show up. However, now it's our chance, and this time I won't let her slip in between my fingers. She will listen to what we need to say, whether she likes it or not. The more we wait, the more complicate the situation might get, I will not wait any longer.

"Anyway, Charlie, dear tell me a little about yourself," the bitch is really starting to get on my nerves, doesn't she ever shut up?!

"Well, Jessica, I'm straight A student, I like to read any sort of book, I also love to bake, but I can't cook to save my life, strange, right?! I got this for my dad," at that comment the whole table burst into laughter, expect for me.

"Hey, hey now, come on. I am not that bad at cooking," defended her dad, as put both of his hand in surrender while continue laughing.

"Not that bad ?! Hunny, just admit it. Last time you try to cook, you burn down half of the kitchen," replied her mother still in tears.

"All right, all right, fine. I'm a lousy cook," Arthur said in defeat.

The table was fill with laughter, the adults, my brother, as well as Charlie continue talking and laughing until our chef, Stephan, came back with dessert; Black Forest Ice Cream Cake.