❦ Chapter 3 ❦ || Not my day

Picture of Scooby-doo on the side ↬ ↬ ↬ ↬
...........................................................

❦ Chapter 3 ❦ || Not my day

Charlotte's P.O.V

After the bell rang, everyone was still talking about that little show that happened during Math class, currently Sky and I were walking to our second period which is History.

Yay! First Math and now History, that day keeps getting better and better. (Note to sarcasm)

"Wow! Did you see the way Mr Ray was looking at them?! I'm telling you, if looks could kill, they would've been six feet under," said Sky excitedly.

"Uh-huh, you're right," I responded, not really caring about those dumb boys, frankly I'm more interested in the shining floor than The Trio.

Wow! The linoleum floor was shining under the lights that hung above us, the janitor must have waxed it last weekend.

I was so obsessed by the shiny floor, that I didn't notice Sky's hand waving in front of me, trying to catch my attention.

"Hmm, yeah what, what is it ?" I barely acknowledged her, since I'm sill hanging on my own cloud.

"Tomorrow Mr Ray is going to dress up as a chicken and will dance the macarena."

I mean really! The floor could be a mirror, I could literally see my reflection.

"Uh-huh, that's nice."

Man! I really need to fix my hair, it looks like a bird nest.

"Today extraterrestrial creatures will take over the planet, and will destroy all human race. "

I hope I don't slip and fall, the floor is practically as smooth as a skating rink.

"Uh-huh, that's nice."

But I'm pretty sure, thanks to my clumsiness, there's no doubt I would.

"Oh look! Is that a dessert-style-all-you-can-eat-buffet, and it's for free!" Exalted Sky.

Really!? Why is she still talking? Can't she see I'm busy with my thoughts.

"Uh-huh, that's nice."

Why do I care about a stupid-WHAT ?!

"WHAT ?! Where ? " I said shaking vigorously my head trying to locate the desserts but disappointed when I see none.

"Ha! You should have seen your face, its looks like a kid on Christmas Day while opening excitedly the presents but disappointed when he didn't like them," said Sky teasingly while shaking her head.

"Oh, hush up! Plus why should I care about whatever you are saying about those stupid boys, and there stupid acts, with that stupid teacher, and his stupid class."

Oh! That rhymes!

"Ouch! What's up cranky pants, come on turn that frown up side down," she said while putting both of her indexes on both corners of my mouth and try to turn my frown to a smile, but fail miserably, "Oh come one! Why so negative? After that hilarious entertainment that The Trio pulled off during this period, you should at least be smiling about it, 'cause let me tell you that was kind of funny."

"Read my lips, I . DON'T. CARE," I respond irritated by her excitement.

"Okay?! What's wrong!? You're not that grouchy in the morning. Did someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today ?" affirmed Skyler mockingly, taping the bottom of my nose with a goofy smile on her lips.

"That would involve actually waking up on the freaking bed, not on the floor," I grumble angrily  while walking pass her to class.

She should be thankful that I'm only mad at her, and didn't plan on doing something to get back at her for what she did.

My policy : "Interrupt my sleeping, and I will interrupt your breathing."

'Yep that how I roll baby, Wooh!'

"What?! You're still mad about that, we already agreed that I will buy you lunch and dessert and I apologized to you at least one hundred times today, how come you're still mad about it?!" She explained.

"Geez, I don't know, maybe because of you, my eardrums are still vibrating, my stomach is still grumbling and not only do I smell like a dead corp but I will soon be one." I said referring to the morning accidents.

"Oh come on! For the one hundred and one time, I'm sorry."

I sighed, stop dead in track and turned around to face Skyler.

"Look, I'm sorry it's just that I'm tired, I'm smelly, hungry and now just my luck, I'm Mr Ray's next victim."

"What are you talking about? You didn't give him a wrong answer because you didn't even had the chance to answer the question and that is thanks to The Trio, plus the bell rang therefore, you're free."

"Oh no! That's where you're wrong, since the devil didn't have the chance to bring me down to hell today, he will be doing it tomorrow, and maybe, most likely possibly, for the rest of the year."

"'Bring you down to hell', aren't you exaggerating things a little bit," said Sky air quoting the 'Bring you down to hell' part while raising her eyebrow at me.

"No I am not, plus all of this is your fault," I accused and pointed my finger at her.

"Huh?! How is it my fault, I didn't ask you to daydream during class," defended Skyler.

"No, but it's you who woke me up super early and made me skip breakfast, so if I go down you're going down with me."

"Yeah Char, you're not exaggerating things, AT ALL, no you're just throwing a tantrum over nothing. Besides, math isn't that hard all you have to do is concentrate during class and voilà, you will pass, as easy as pie."

"Don't talk about food it makes me more hungry," I whined rubbing my poor empty stomach.

"So dramatic," She complained while rolling her green eyes at me.

"Look who's talking Miss Waking-people-up-to-drag-them-to-the-library-at-6:00am-without-let-them-eat-breakfast-so-they-could-do-a-MATH-homework," I purposely stress on the math word.

"You're not gonna let it slide, are you ?" Asked Skyler, annoyed by my comeback.

"No, I'm not."

The second bell rang and the tardy students started to fill their seats, not wanting to get in trouble, both Skyler and I sat in our places at the same time Mr Brook, our History teacher, entered class.

"Alright class, pass these papers from the front to the back, today, pop quiz on yesterday's lesson," explained the teacher.

Everyone groaned, including Sky and I.

Today is seriously not my day.

****************************************************************

I know, not my finest chapter but please don't give up yet. Please. I prw the next chapters are going to be more interesting.

Please don't forget.....

COMMENT, VOTE & FOLLOW ME

À la prochaine ..... SWEETHEARTS