❦ Chapter 8 ❦ || The Dude Isn't a Dude, Dude! ( Part I )

Chapter 8|| The Dude Isn't a Dude, Dude! (Part I )

Xavier's P.O.V

Charlie James...

James...

Charlie...

Charlie James...

Who the fuck is that?!

I sighed, it's hopeless. The boys and I have been thinking and thinking for the pass half an hour, pointlessly, trying to find this Charlie guy, but it's like finding a needle in a haystack, fruitless.

Currently we are sitting on the benches of the football field. We are at peace in here. No screaming. No yelling. No nothing. Just us. Since it's still the third period and the next one won't start for at least forty five minutes or so, we had the whole place for ourselves.

Lighting up a cigarette, I inhaled the strong smoke, and immediately relaxed as soon as I felt the nicotine entering my system. Exhaled it as I watch the puffy white smoke disappearing in thin air.

"Hey, Xav relax man! I can literally hear the wheels of your brain working," complained Ethan as he took the lighter from Drew

"Hey, Xav relax man! I can literally hear the wheels of your brain working," complained Ethan as he took the lighter from Drew. "Everything is going to be alright, we will find the guy, and we will eventually solve this mess."

I look around the field. For the past four years, we have worked so hard to reach the top and now thanks to whoever fucker did this, we could lose everything we build in a snap of fingers.

I was soon pulled out of my thoughts by a hand on my shoulder. Glancing behind me, I came face to face with Drew's. His expression was clear and reflected one single emotion. Understanding.

He understands exactly why I'm like this. In fact, the both of them know why. They're the only ones who do.

"Hey mate listen, we know what you are thinking about, we understand perfectly what's going on inside your head, we know how important are this matches for you. So we got your back man. No matter what! We will figure everything out."

"Hell yeah man! We are the best. We are the three musketeers. All for one and one for all, that's our motto. They messe with one of us, they messe with all of us and now they will pay the price. We will crush them, destroy them. The fucker who did is going down," continued Ethan all excited with his knew found energy. He even made a point while emphasizing the word down by stomping his foot and rubbing in on ground as if he was crushing an insect.

I chuckled amused by Ethan's ridiculous performance,"Thanks for support, guys. I know that you guys got my back." Those guys are more than just my friends, they are my bothers. I know them for many years now, we all have our little secrets and our own problems. Our lives aren't as easy as everyone things they are, we had our difficulties, our own challenges.