❦ Chapter 7 ❦ || Finding Charlie James

Picture of Aidan on the side ⇝ ⇝ ⇝
-----------------------------------------------------------

❦ Chapter 7 ❦ || Finding Charlie James

Xavier's P.O.V :

Beep...

Beep...

Beep...

"No, not now, not ever," I moan tiredly as bury my head deeper into the pillow trying to block away the beeping of that deadly machine called alarm clock. I swear I'm going to kill whoever invented this stupid shit, it's a pain in the ass, more specifically my ass.

"XAVIER ALEXANDER PARKER get your lazy butt down here this instant! You're going to be late for school, young man!" Yelled a voice from downstairs.

Eh, I don't care...

"You don't want me upstairs now, do you young man?" Continued that nagging voice.

I don't care...

"With a bucket full of ice cold water."

OK, now I do care...

I got out of my comfortable bed, got groggily to my feet and shook my head to clear my brain while dragging my lazy self to the bathroom. After finishing the normal routine, I dressed up in a black shirt, dark blue jeans and some red vans. I continued my way down to the kitchen with half open eyes, which by the way is not a good thing, specially with the large amount of doors and walls on the way down.

Ow! Stupid fucking door!

"Well aren't you a ray of sunshine today," exalted Olga, our housekeeper, in a cheerful yet sarcastic voice. Her dark hair was pulled together in a messy bun, her dark brown eyes were twinkling with amusement, age was visible on her face due to many wrinkles spreading on it. Even though she was in her mid-sixty, she has the energy of a thirty year old. Her Russian accent was heavy and clear with each words that comes out of her mouth.

Olga, has been in the family for as long as I remember. Her husband, Edgar, has his own mechanic shop not far from here. I sometimes work there with both of my friends to kill time. Both of them has a huge impact in mine and my brother's life, they practically raised us, since both of our parents are rarely here and always at work, they barely made time for us. But I don't care, not anymore.

I can't do much in this state to respond at her sarcasm, nevertheless I managed to throw her my nastiest glare. Well the best I can afford with half opened eyes. Next, I set my head on the table, trying to return to my sweet slumber.

"Oh god! Help me with that lazy boy," hearing Olga sigh in defeated means that I won, and it means no more disturbance and more importantly it means more sleep for me. The last thought put a smile on my lips.

"Don't worry Nanny Olga, I got this," said a voice, who's is really familiar but I can't put my finger on it.

Splash

"What the fuc-..."I didn't have the time to finish my sentence another round of freezing water splash me.

Splash

Following the sound of laughter, my now full awake eyes, landed on both Olga and my eight years old brother, Aidan, who has a empty bucket in his hand.

"You are so dead Aidan, come here," growling at my brother, I ran out of my seat chasing him around the kitchen.

"Ah! Nanny Olga, help! Help!" Cried Aidan.