TWELFTH DOCTOR

I rested my head against the doctors chest, the steady rhythm of both of his hearts put me in a state of peace and immense sleep...
"Hey! I need you to stay awake"
The doctors Scottish accent jolted me awake like a lightning bolt
"Why?"
I complained, trying to rub the sleep out of my eyes
"I like looking at your face well I work"
"Creep"
"No, your eyes are so pretty"
I laughed and buried my head against him, blushing at his sentiments.
The doctor brushed some hairs away from my face, he set down whatever he was working on and wrapped his arms around me. The ultimate trust, the last two time lords in existence I was on my 7th regeneration but I feared the approach of my 8th.
I had a feeling the doctor knew about it, but I didn't want to bother him with it since he just regenerated himself. I squeezed my hand harder as I felt the hot burn of regeneration energy flowing through my palms.
My back arched as pain spiked throughout my whole body
"Oh my y/n, just regenerate I'm right here I promise"
The doctor switched us around so I was lying down flat on my back I could feel my self succumb to the regeneration.
I looked down at my hands which were glowing yellow
"I'm here for you y/n, always here"
The last thing I felt was the doctor gently pressing a kiss against my forehead before I screamed in agony as my regeneration took over.

A week later

Our 3 children bounced around on my bed as I rested from my regeneration, the doctor and I were still trying to teach them about regeneration, we'd give them to Clara for a couple of hours so she could take them to school with her, and the doctor and I would teach them things we learned at the academy.
"How long till you get up again mommy?"
Our youngest son, Hildrad finally relaxed on my hip my oldest daughter Sendar rested on top of him, Torana laid down on my other side and the doctor also laid down next to her
"Oh not long now, regeneration is a very tricky thing"
I pet his head and Torana pipped up
"I hope I regenerate soon, how cool would that be"
The doctor and I both laughed, and we kept talking for hours and hours until we all drifted off, I was still a little awake when Clara came back in the room. I smiled when she took a picture and slid back away.