NINTH DOCTOR

I titled my head away slightly as a Dalek pressed its gun into my side.
Blood poured down my lip as I could barely see the Doctor on the screen in front of me
"The Doctor will be allowed to say goodbye to his companion"
The Dalek closest to me commanded the other two in the room, when they all left.
I turned to the screen, smiling slightly I painfully brought the chair I was in closer making the metal bonds I was being held in with tighter as they'd been programmed to do if I were to try and escape.
"Doctor... are you still there?"
I whispered, the torture of the daleks made it to difficult to speak.
"We're all here y/n, I'm getting you off that ship I promise"
Even though he was trying to sound cool, calm, and collected it wasn't hard to hear the Panic in his voice.
"Doctor... Li-listen to me, because I never got to say it.. I never got to say it"
"Say what?"
I could hear Jack urge me on in the background
"I love you"
Before I could hear the Doctors response, I felt like I was hit by a lightning bolt, the only thing I could do was scream until everything was dark.

The Doctors POV

Y/n's head lulled to the side, and then the screen flashed back to Emperor Dalek.
"Your companion is dead, let us do our work or all of you companions shall be exterminated!"
The screen went dark.
Jack spoke but I refused to listen, listening was to painful Y/n was dead and he expected me to let it go.
"Look! They're going!"
One of the people we met, David yelled, pointing at the Dalek ships who were running away, like the cowards they are.
I didn't speak to either Rose or Jack as I practically ran into the TARDIS. I didn't wait to see if they were both in the TARDIS to start the dematerialisation process.
"Please go hide deeper in the TARDIS, both of you this is dangerous"
With some gentle encouragement they both went back to their rooms.
I held my gaze on the floor as I landed on the Dalek ship and slowly her limp body appeared in the same place.
Setting the TARDIS drifting in space, I sat down on the floor next to her and pulled her into my lap.
"She's gone Doctor, there's nothing you can do"
Jack and Rose came back in quietly, I ignored them for now and focused only on Y/n, her beautiful e/c eyes that would light up when the TARDIS would dematerialize, now closed for good. Her beautiful smile, now a bloodstained frown.
I knew what she'd say if she knew what I was thinking, she'd tell me I was wasting my regeneration energy, she'd tell me all of the things that could wrong if I were to so freely give away any of my precious regeneration energy.
But to keep y/n, I'd give it all away.
Placing my hands on either side of her temples, I shut my eyes tight and focused, focused on all of my memories with her.
Soon enough, I could feel the fiery energy burning my hands, but that was only a harder push.
Both of my hearts were beating out of my chest when I could hear her gasp,
Leaning down I whispered in her ear, and she looked up at me wide eyed, I couldn't help it when I smiled, she sat up a bit and connected our lips.
"Doctor are you alright?"
Jack helped y/n up, and I smiled up at her
"I'm fantastic"