TENTH DOCTOR

The doctor held my hand as we browsed through the shops in the 80s, he wasn't really looking at anything until we got to a section filled with different types of yo-yo's.
"Of course"
I remarked as he ran around like a child in a candy shop, inspecting all of them in their casing he seemed to linger on a specific one, a TARDIS blue colored one with white and yellow stars.
"Oh come on, doc we just need to get a few more things"
I pulled him away, but casually slipped the yo-yo into my pocket to make sure he didn't see it.
some kids were kicking at the TARDIS so the doctor went out to deal with them while I paid.
I hid it for a 20 minutes as the doctor took us to Jacks Holiday party.
"I'll go wrap gifts"
The doctor nodded and brushed me away, and the TARDIS sent me to a room that reminded me of Santa's workshop.
I worked quickly, wrapping the doctors present first and everyone else's second. After almost 2 hours the presents and I, myself was ready.
The doctor and I both agreed not to do to much this year, so we were both wearing Santa hats and called it a day.
"Hey, before we go out there.."
I trailed off until I was standing right in front of him
"Open Your present first"
I commanded more so than asked when I presented it to him he gingerly took it out of my hands. When he opened it I felt my heart flutter at his beautiful smile.
"I love it, thank you y/n"
He kissed my cheek, pulling me into a tight hug he almost immediately pulled away though so he could open up his yo-yo. He was bouncing it around the entire time to the point I decided to limit his toy time.
By the end of the night, the doctor and I both totally sober not that we weren't offered or anything just the lifestyle we live doesn't really work to well when one is drunk or both. The doctor and I were holding hands and he simply snapped his fingers to open the door, before we left Jack was saying goodbye to the doctor and he whispered something in the doctors ear. Of course I didn't hear it but whatever he said made the doctor blush crimson, he also didn't look at me but tighten his grip on my hand.
The doctor and I both threw our coats over onto a ledge, another habit I picked up from him.
He dramatically flipped some switches and I couldn't help the slight giggles, he always did that to make me laugh.
"What did jack say?"
He looked away again and I only strode closer, holding onto his arm as he fiddled with the coordinates
"He.. Um mentioned.. he mentioned about how pretty you are and how I... Umm we should be.. together"
It made me smile more than it should have seeing the doctor such a nervous wreck, he scratched the back of his neck and pursed his lips something he always seemed to do when he was uncomfortable
"Then do you want to go out?"
I asked, with a slightly deadpan tone he smiled and nodded before speaking
"Go get dressed, I'll show you a first date"
He went back to his old tone, and we both seemed to laugh
"No monsters" I asked hopefully
"Ish"