Dating River Song would include

~~you were in her same class when she got her doctorate, she immediately started conversation, since almost everyone else in the class was stuffy and a little bit too strict for her tastes.

~~after some time of working together, and a lot of flirting, she asked you if you wanted to get some dinner, of course on the date she was confronted by some ex-smuggler friends of hers, and you both ended up running for your lives.

~~thinking that, that scared you away, River tried not to put you in any uncomfortable situations, understanding her lifestyle just wasn't for everyone but when you asked if you could try again, maybe with a little bit less life or death situations, she happily accepted.

~~without really putting to much thought behind it, you both had a quick marriage done in the court room, in 3446. Something you never thought you'd say, "yes I married my wonderful wife, whilst running from cyber man in the year 3446"

~~Meeting the doctor was a touch awkward at first (the 11th doctor)

~~he was obviously a little upset that his wife married another woman without at least a little warning. You were more concerned as to how many other secret husbands she had.

~~very quickly though, you both started to get along, Amy and Rory both thought you were nice enough for their daughter,

~~when she told you, that the doctors past was her future, you went to him later, not asking what happened simply if you were with her.
"I'm sorry y/n, you weren't"
He'd already seen it happen, and it was a fixed point in time, the fact that you weren't there. River mentioned you in passing, placing a necklace in his hand, telling him to give it to you.

~~you broke down in tears when you saw it, knowing that you'd given it to her, a few months prior, you'd been given it because a simple tap meant the gem stone could signal to the other one, that the wearer was thinking of them.

~~ you tried not to let it affect your time with her, knowing that your last adventure could be right around the corner.

~~ 7 years. 10 all together, was how long it lasted between the two of you. You'd met up with the doctor again.

~~you were helping him find out and stop a mysterious creature that had been plaguing an ancient village. It had found you three, and in the midst of running it'd captured you.

~~for 6 days it'd kept you locked up, you had no idea where you were, or if anyone was still looking for you. The only definite thing was when one of its minions would come in, torture you for all the information you had.

~~you never gave in, one night after it beat you and you just barely held on to conscientiousness. It picked you up and slung you over it's shoulder.

~~you couldn't fight back as it carried you, finally placing you on a rock, you distantly heard Rivers voice. Reaching out to her silhouette, it's assistant plunged a knife deep into your chest.

~~River kicked her guard in the chest, before grabbing her gun and shooting it, you gasped for breath trying to speak to her one last time.
"I'm here for you my love, I'm here"
She shakily let out a breath, pressing a kiss into your forehead. Holding back her tears.
"I- I.. lo-love you"
She sobbed as you let out your last breath, your hand falling from hers.