giggles

╔════════════════════╗
G I G G L E S
╚════════════════════╝

"you really need to get more friends your age." seungmin began, earning a weird look from jeongin. "what, you were literally just hanging out with that café shop owner."

"we're coworkers, it's expected. and his name is seokjin." the younger gently placed down the porcelain plate he had finished washing.

"okay, sure.." seungmin looked back down at his tablet, finishing his graphic design notes for class before starting again. "he's like almost thirty."

"we can still be friends! it's not like a creepy friendship or anything." jeongin argued, scoffing in disbelief while aggressively drying off the plates with a cloth. it was true, jin was like an older brother figure to him- well, everyone he was friends with was. "i don't know, maybe i'm just used to being the younger one by a lot."

the brunette stretched, satisfied groans leaving his lips before he hopped off the couch and accompanied his younger roommate in the kitchen. the two tidied up the shared kitchen together in a comfortable silence. there was no point in arguing any further.

jeongin ran over to open the blinds when he saw little speckles of white dancing around in the air. it was snowing. a smile spread across his face as the snowflakes pressed against the window due to the strong winds. their heating system was just recently fixed and they honestly couldn't have been happier.

"think we're gonna get a white christmas?"

"if this snow keeps up, it's guaranteed." seungmin put away the last clean cup before taking a peek outside the window next his friend.

the white, soft snow littered the streets as the snow began to become harsher unlike how it was a few minutes ago. "uh oh, i hope i won't have to walk to work tomorrow.."

"i'm sure hyunjin's car can handle that snow. and if not, i bought you boots last week, remember?"

hyunjin collapsed onto the wooden floor of the dance studio, his body flushed from so much movement and his hair along with his shirt damp from sweat. his cheeks were rosy and his limbs were screaming at him to take a break.

"nice job- holy crap why did i choose you to be my partner, you hard working donkey."

the tall boy let out a breathless laugh at the unusual insult coming from the girl next to him. his long hair fell over his face as he took out his hair tie only to tie his hair back up again, gently tugging it out of his flushed face.

"it's a good workout! plus, we haven't danced together in awhile since we both have jobs now." okay well- to be fair, this was one of hyunjin's jobs.

wonyoung stumbled onto her feet, grabbing both their water bottles, tossing one to the dark haired male. "your hair's getting long, you should dye it a different color."

"how about.." he looked at himself in the giant mirror, a smile tugging at his plump lips. "blond." he could already picture it, maybe it'd look nice- would jeongin like it?

"pink."

the smile immediately fell from the long haired boy from the terrible suggestion. "no, i am not dying my hair pink. you know i hate that color."

the female rolled her eyes at his stubbornness. she slung her duffel bag over her shoulder with another sip of water.

"which is exactly why i want you to dye it pink."

jeongin raced over to hyunjin who was waiting idly on the sidewalk, his attention stuck on his phone before he was basically tackled by the hyper bookworm.

"hyunjin!!! hyun, look it's snowing so much! even more than last week!" he noted in excitement.

hyunjin was stunned by the other who almost knocked him over, his hair was dusted with little snowflakes and his nose was a deep pink color from the cold. pretty.

"yeah- yeah, i see, i see that babe." the taller smiled, steadying himself. "um, but i was gonna ask you something." he reached over and fixed the younger's scarf.

"hm? like what?" jeongin asked with sparkly eyes, he was way too excited by both hyunjin and the snow!

"would you like to go on a second date with me? unless the first one was incredibly terrible." hyunjin half joked, he was still slightly worried that the boy absolutely hated the date- which he knew was impossible.

"incredibly terrible it was indeed." jeongin teased, walking ahead of the dancer with a pep in his step, almost skipping. "which is exactly why i want to go on another one!"

the long haired boy shook his head and rolled his eyes in amusement. "so, i was thinking maybe next week? maybe movie night at my apartment?" he jogged up to jeongin, matching his quickened pace, a smile forming on his lips as he watched his friend get so much excitement and energy from the snowy weather.

"yeah, that sounds amazing! i look forward to it." the younger of the two just felt so incredibly happy in the moment, walking next to one of his favorite people in the snow, on their way to the cozy bookstore. it was needless to say that jeongin was extremely excited for the little movie date with hyunjin. his pale face flushed with a rosy hue, thinking of all the possibilities of the night ahead.  what if he kisses me? jeongin giddily thought before immediately erasing that thought from his mind. no, it was only the second date, he wasn't even sure if hyunjin had feelings for him.

the thought of that made him frown. was he catching feelings too fast? he was already getting flustered over this boy he'd met less than a month ago.

"you okay there, foxy?" the plump lipped boy raised an eyebrow in curiosity and concern. "you look like a kicked puppy. what happened?"

the kicked puppy gave the other a glare. "yeah i do have a problem, your pretty face is giving me problems." he said, leaving hyunjin speechless, giving the younger a confused expression.

"i just said that out loud didn't i?"

hyunjin laughed loudly, his giggles muffled by his hand. "you are so cute oh my gosh!" the boy's eyes formed into little crescents, his wide smile making passerby's raise an eyebrow in amusement.

"and you're embarrassing me, shut up!" jeongin whined to disguise his pink face and dorky smile.

i'm sorry, i keep posting fillers lmao, i promise next update will be plot and i have a littol surprise for you guys for the next update woooo~~~//