NOTICE (please read)

hello! i hope everyone's doing okay! i just want to say some thing about this fic because i really think it just needs to be said.

the idols in my fic have not spoken anything about their sexuality in really life, nor have the come out.

deciding on my character's sexuality FOR THIS WORK OF FICTION is not me assuming anything in real life, this is a work of fiction and just good fun! 

SOME OF THE IDOLS IN THIS FIC WILL NOT REPRESENT A PERSON OF THE LGBTQ+ COMMUNITY

if you have a problem with that, i don't feel comfortable with you reading my books. i am not here to fetishize the lgbtq+ community and i believe that all sexualities are beautiful. though, i'm sorry if i don't write about your favorite ships, maybe in another book i will! :)

again, i am not assuming anyone's sexualities!! please differentiate real life from fiction. these idols are people and not anything less!!

not only is this fic to ship hyunin but it is a story about identity and romance. this is all good fun and a way for me to express myself through my writing.

just had to say that which i should've said in the beginning of this book. i will continue updating as much as possible!! if you have any suggestions plot-wise, i'd love to hear them as well as any feedback!

thank you so much for reading, this means so much to me.

sincerely, me 💕