pink & orange

╔════════════════════╗
P I N K & O R A N G E
╚════════════════════╝

hyunjin scrambled to grab the bag of snacks, hoping to not crush any of the chips. "are you sure about that? if you really hurt your ankle you can just watch class." the tall male asked, concerned for the freckled boy on the other side of the phone. hyunjin carefully set his phone on the coffee table, hearing felix sigh on the other side.

"i really want to dance, i'm sure it'll get better soon. it really isn't that bad.. what are you up to?"

"just preparing for some movies with someone. actually, i wanted to introduce you two tomorrow." hyunjin checked the time, he still had a good ten minutes before jeongin would show up. the tired boy fell onto the comfortable couch. "you?"

"just doing my makeup, trying to decide between pink and orange."

hyunjin hummed in acknowledgment leaning over to check his phone for any messages from jeongin or his dearest roommate. "do both, you suit warmer colors."

felix and hyunjin had been talking back and forth ever since they met, chatting about dance and every day life. the two dancers agreed meet up during the weekends just to get a few hours of practice. hyunjin introduced wonyoung and his freckled friend not too long ago, he was more than happy that the two almost immediately got along.

hyunjin wondered how jeongin and felix would get along. a smile tugged at his plump lips at the thought of getting to hang out with the two. oh my gosh, all of his favorite people would get along!! his thoughts were interrupted by a familiar deep voice on the other line.

"alrighty, i think i finished, wanna see? facetime me, dummy! i worked hard!"

the elder chuckled, picking up the incoming facetime call from felix. the boy's face suddenly came into view, pink sparkly eyeshadow on one eye and orange on the other. hyunjin could also make out some subtle dashes of glitter along his cheekbones, highlighting his pretty freckles.

"ohohoho, looking good! are you going out?" the pale boy held his phone up, smiling as his friend showed off his sparkly look. maybe he could come over and do wonyoung's makeup sometime. he knew she was looking for a makeup buddy.

"nah, just felt like it, plus i wanted to show off to you since no one else is home besides me."

felix perched his phone on his desk so he could tidy up his makeup brushes while still being able to see hyunjin through the rather small screen. he let out a deep laugh, watching the pale boy fail to toss a skittle into his mouth. "you look stupid." the sun kissed boy finished reorganizing his brushes, resting his head on the table over his arms. his dark brown eyes gazed out the window, dark sky and twinkling lights from the city forcing a smile onto his plump lips.

"man, i gotta go. my date's gonna be here in a couple. we can call again later if you're up for that."

felix's smile faltered slightly, "what? you should've told me you were getting ready for a date," his soft smile turned into a guilty pout. "then i wouldn't have bothered you."

a soft sigh was heard from the other line, the sparkly faced boy stretched out his stiff muscles. sitting at his desk all day definitely was not ideal.

"you're not bothering me, i was the one that called you..?"

he wasn't wrong, hyunjin called him.. but felix had been the one texting him since the two got off work. the freckled one rolled his eyes, shooting a glare through the screen to the other dancer.

"don't you have a date to attend?"

"he's not here yet-"

"bye, don't have too much fun!" felix teased with a sly grin, hanging up before the other dancer could respond. he sighed as his small studio apartment fell silent. his hands drifted to his keyboard, subconsciously logging into his twitch account with a smile.