It was quiet so I looked up and she was mugging me and I looked her up and down and looked back at my phone.

"You so .. ion like you"she said laughing and I chuckled and I shrugged.

"I'm staying with you again"she asked and I shrugged.

"where then"she asked and I shrugged once again.

"Stop doing that"she said mugging me and I shrugged again.

"Oh my god I didn't even ask you anything"she said and I shrugged again.

"Mtch"I heard and then it was quiet.

It was quiet for a while and I looked up and she was turned away from me doing something.

I chuckled and tapped her and she moved making me chuckle again.

"You mad"I asked chuckling and she shrugged.

"Turn around"I said and she shrugged again.

"Ian even ask you n-"she cut me off by shrugging.

"You green"I said laughing.

"I'm blew"she said and stood up stretching.

I looked at her but she still ain't turn around and then I squinted my eyes and she turn around mugging.

I stared at her and she huffed and sat at the bottom of the bed and I kicked her off the bed hearing a loud thump making me laugh.

"See -mtch"she said and started laughing and threw a pillow at me.

"Chill"I said and threw one back.

"mtch"she smacked and threw one back again.

I threw the pillow harder at her head making her head go foward and she side eyed me and walked to me slowly then stopped in front of me.

She looked down at me and hit me with the pillow multiple times making me snatch the pillow and pin her on the bed.

She smiled and tried moving her hands to cover her smile and she realize she couldn't so she started moving her head until she stopped smiling.

She looked at me for a while then started back smiling then tried to kick me away with her feet then I put em on my shoulder.

"Stop playin wimmie jit or you gon be saying a four latta word"

"Ok, move"she said still hiding her face and giggling.

I thought about it then I moved waiting on her to try sumn.

"What I'm not even about to do anything"she said trying to hide her smile.

"I know"I said and sat back down getting back on my phone.

"but where am I staying today"she asked and I shrugged.

"oh my god chill"I looked at her and I shrugged.

"probably at yo Ol man house"I said and she nodded slowly and I looked back at my phone.

"Wait let me see your phone"she said and I furrowed my eyebrow and shook my head.