92

Gemini *poohbear*
*Next day*

Hearing my alarm go off , I sat up and pondered seeing demon wasn't here.

I stretched and sat there for a minute looking at my phone light up I snapped out of it feeling dumb.

I got up out of the bed and went to the kitchen about to make me something to eat.

I seen something on the counter as I was walking towards the island.

I smiled looking at the fresh food but it was still hot meaning this hasn't been here long.

I grabbed the McDonald's bag and got the hash brown out eating it looking around the house.

As I was about to walk into a room I heard water.

I walked in the room and it smelled like weed.

Wondering who could this be I walked into a solid figure.

It was demon half naked with a big ass rolled backwood in his mouth.

But before I could say something he pulled me close.

Feeling weak to my knees smelling how fresh he was I couldn't say anything.

I looked up at him and he was looking away at first and then he looked at me.

My words could not escape.

I can't believe he stayed instead of leaving.

"Mm"he mumbled and kissed me deeply.

But he pulled back as if he was fighting hisself.

Now feeling him hard I definitely had nothing to say.

The moment was so hot at the moment.

Without thinking of anything my hands started roaming from his chest to his v line

Seeing his v line i couldn't resist myself.

I traced his body with all sexual thoughts but I know he would kill my body along with my soul.

Even if I wasn't a virgin , I would not last a second with him so being a virgin makes it no better for me.

Biting my lips wanting to do it with him so bad I resisted and hugged him instead but that made it no better.

Feeling his print damn near to his knee me rubbing against it feeling how ready he was just made me want to even more.

"You not helping" He said lowly and deeply.

Which absolutelyyyyyyy made it no better my breathing deepen

"I can help you though" he said pushing me on the bed.

I sat up looking at his every move but his hand came up to my neck gently.

"wanna feel it?" He asked

"yes" I said but it came out as a moan.

He pulled the towel from around him and let his di*k rub against me making my body arch.

He kissed down to my neck to my thighs even my feet.

He came back up to my thighs gripping them making me squeezing the bed sheets squirming.

I want more and it's too much more of him I haven't had that I want.

Feeling his tongue do it's work of course I got passed my limit more times then average and he just continued.

My body shaking out of control wanting more but I couldn't.