90

Gemini *poohbear*

As he continued to walk away i fell as my body began to weaken.

Shaking , i just started crying i don't know why.

Not too long i heard a car pulling in and looking up my vision was blurry and they got out the car and walked to me.

The first person i thought was Taraus but as I got picked up i knew this was Demon but i was so stuck right now.

He laid in the bed with me and me feeling his chest I was eased and my eyes closed before i could even figure out anything.

Demon

Waking up I felt a presence it felt as if I couldn't breathe.

as if my body was boiling , as if I was in hell, as if I was getting closed in a small room.

I did not move nor react just let the as if's and feelings do what they do.

"Demon"i heard and it snapped me out of the daze.

Having a headache I looked and she was in my face.

I closed my eyes and pulled her back on me feeling her back

Admiring her silk skin , I heard her moan lightly.

I chuckled and flipped us over getting in between her legs looking down at her.

She covered her face turning her head.

I waited just looking at her from head to waist but I heard a sniff.

I moved her hand and her eyes flooded with tears, face wet as ever.

I sighed not use to this type of emotion not being able to do anything.

I grabbed my shirt and put it on and then put on my shoes leaving out the door.

I felt nothing but I felt a bit pain.

The further I walked the more silent I was able to hear her , the most invisible I've ever seen she was.

I stopped in my tracks closing my eyes sighing and feeling a very bad head ache I went back up the stairs feeling light headed.

"Commere"I said pulling her up and pulling her face to my chest.

I don't know what more to do.

I know of nothing about feelings so I know nothing of treating myself nor anyone else.

But I can for her , for her I know what I want.

But I don't know what she wants.

As I was in a daze I looked down and she was looking at me with tears on the edge, her eyes were so glassy & watered up.

Putting my hands on her back I pulled her closer and held onto her admiring her back once again.

"why'd you leave me?" she said lowly but I heard her.

"why'd you come back to me?" she added.

"why do you keep leaving , just to come back to me?" she says and looks up at me.

Looking back at her I had no answer for her.

But then I do but it won't come out.

It won't express.

All I could do was sigh and pull her back close to me.

"why do you leave me........" she said pulling away again and looking at me again.

I turned around and walked towards the door.

"I won't come back" i said closing the door and walked away but my hand was being grabbed and so I stopped and she stood in front of me.

I looked at her eyes and then her lips , backing her into the wall she looked away.

I leaned in closer smelling her scent kissing her neck.

"When your ready for me.." I stopped and made her look at me.

"I'll come back to you"I continued and kissed her deeply and she kissed back wrapping her arms around me.

I picked her up and put her back on the wall holding her tightly.

There was no space at all in between us.

She had nothing on and I felt how terribly wet she was getting.

Picking her up higher, she gripped my hair as I sucked on her thighs and to her clit.

Her moans filled the air, squirming around after I tasted her cum I continued as she shook uncontrollably and squirted afterwards.

I brought her down and cuffed her breast while kissing her neck.

I carried her back to her room and laid her in her bed as she shook without control.

"your not ready for me " i spoke.

"I'll leave, but you'll come for me when you're ready" i said demanding.

"or I'll come for you" i added and was about to leave.

I chuckled and forgot to mention one more thing.

"make somebody life get took"i said and left out her door as she was looking at me.

I cleaned the mess up she did and then afterwards I left out the house to get myself right.

Pulling in the trap things weren't how they were supposed to be.

I busted in and everyone cocked there gun back and I kept moving and heard lots of chattering.

Walking in the main office I seen someone sitting in my seat.

I got the E gun , which is supposed to be an emergency gun.

I shot whoever in the head and the gun boomed throughout the room and everywhere else.

thump....

the body fell on the floor and I chuckled.

Letting my dog out of its spot he cleaned up the mess.

I looked up and seen lots of people at the door.

People apologizing for everything but I didn't care about no one's sympathy.

I looked at my dog and gave it the signal to kill anyone in sight.

Everyone here knows what that mean so they all ran.

I gave it a few minutes and walked out to see the damage he'd gotten 5 people on the ground bitten badly.

I looked at the dying eyes and left out after putting bullets in all of the niggas heads.

Looking at my body guard I gave him the signal to lock up and go home.

I left and went to my house and took a hot shower brushing my teeth and grabbed a Hennessy bottle and weed.

As nothing came to my mind but the murdering pain that I felt piercing in my body i relaxed and enjoyed it.

But something unusual happened , right now all I could thing about is the touch and smell of her.

Her eyes , her skin , her presence.

As I thought of her I only wanted her more then anything

Right now and here , the feelings got more and more intense as I was away , i drunk and smoked until I felt nothing.

"No one can love a Demon"

Is the only thing I remember and I went blank.

________________
my man my man my man
•howdy people !!