82

TJ

the next day

the next day ...

"It's to hot for all this shit" Pooka complained .

" crybaby ass nigga" I responded texting my lil drunk.

" im fenna make a run real quick , i'a be back ova dis hoe in a lil bit" i said dapping him up and met my lil drunken at the lil icecream place i took her to last time.

"wassup lil one" I said to her.

"I'm bored" Poohbear said.

"Find some to do den" i said looking at her being a kid

" You kno better" she said looking out the window

I chuckled and got up, " you fenna walk wit me or you gone sit there" i asked her and she got up as i was walking out the door.

"Teeeee" She said and i looked back at her and she said nothing just put her head down.

I went to her and picked her up and she squealed like a child.

" put me downnnnn" she repeatedly said as I refused.

I carried her like a child.

" baby wanna rock?" I asked playfully and she gave a little smile.

" i wanna get on your back" She said and i let her while we walked.

I walked with her for a while and then she told me she was getting sleepy so i walked her back.

Demon

Since i left ole girl Ian seen nor heard from her.

"Where Pooh at" Kemo asked as they all was outside smoking and shit.

I looked at him blankly because ion have a tracker on not one bitch.

He looked outside and ran out.

After a while i heard him come back in with her behind him and she walked straight pass me.

I lit a blunt and went outside with everybody else.

"Why would i play with one of these niggas when I drop a K on one of dese niggas" Poison rapped.

"Pull up broad day on one of these niggas"

" oh shut up this my part , if we get the drop we rushing , where I'm from errbody gotta pole"Cheno said.

Poohbear *Gemini*

I called Tj for a while and took a 2 minute nap.

I looked at my phone and Tj was calling.

I picked up and waited as the phone connected.

"Wassuh lil one , my bad for waking you up I just wanted to tell you im fenna go over to my G house , call me when you need something" He said referring to his mother.

"mhm" i said after a stretch.

" had to get that stretch in" he chuckled and i did just a little.

" mkay" i responded.

" okay , love you" He said and i looked at the phone and he was smiling.

" tj" i said seriously and he laughed.

" ight lil one , I'm dead for real let me know if you need some" He said again and i nodded my head and he hung up.

I yawned again and got up going downstairs where all the noise was at.

"Big Pooh not the lil one" Cheno said and we did our lil handshake.

" you lameeeeee , wat bout me"Hawk said we did our lil handshake too

" You good poodie" DayVon asked me and i nodded slowly going in the kitchen.

"Nobody know nun bout it , behind this shit they riding" i said to myself.

" just woke up?" he asked and I nodded

" im bored" i said and Draco walked in the kitchen making me sigh in frustration

"Not that bored " i mumbled to myself and DayVon left out the kitchen laughing.

He walked in front of me and starred me down and then he left out angry.

The fuck

I shrugged my shoulders.

Demon walked in and i got down and walked out the kitchen going in the living room.

" tight ass wig"Brook said looking at her phone and busted out laughing.

" ohhh yeah , go look outside poodie"Kemo said coming out of no where.

"why" I questioned crossing my legs texting TJ back.

I felt something hit my head and he took off.

"Be dat shit i be talm bout"I mumbled getting up

"CHRISTIAN-" I started and stop in my tracks once i seen a car.

"Who shit dis is" i said pointing with my phone in my hand looking at him standing on the other side of the car.

"Mine" He said laughing and i pursed my lips.

"Lemme test it out right quick" i said and he smiled and gave me a brand new key chain.

"I know this ain't no muhfuckin Demon" i said going to the car.

"That's that muhfucking Demon ,jet black with painted brake pads"

"Oh yeah , i gotta ride wit you , Issa stick" he added.

"Bet" i said and jumped in the car and we went to a straight rode and just painted the concrete.

"You fenna be putting tires on yo shit already" he blurted out laughed making me stop the car.

"You said what" I asked cause ion think i heard correctly.

"Nigga this yo shitt poodie" He said excitedly and i got out the car and laid on the ground.

"Bro get up" he said laughing

"Im fenna push this bitch"i said getting up off the ground and getting in.

I looked behind me and the police lights came on.

"Ah damn , I got dis junna and dis stick on me" he said sounding disappointed and exhausted.