86

Gemini *Poohbear*

As I was waking up , I was in a whole different position then i was when i first fell asleep.

I was facing his chest with my leg threw over him.

He was still sleeping and I looked up at him.

"You are my peace I can't get enough of you , even when your with him, And missing him too, I love you even though I know your in love with them" repeated over and over in my head.

A tear slid down my face even thinking about Demon hurts me till this day and i don't think he's never going to be out of my mind.

He makes me so happy and unhappy

I never said I loved him

And for Draco sometimes he's just a bit good he's funny and bipolar and could sometimes take my mind off Demon.

But TJ takes my mind off both of them and most of the times Demon too.

"Mmm , mamas why you sad"i heard TJ say in a sleepy voice pulling me from my mind.

He then proceeded to flipped us over.

"I'm not"

"I love you" He said and he kinda dozed back off and I closed my eyes keeping from breaking down.

I got up but he pulled me back down.

"where u goin"he asked squeezing me.

I tapped his arm and he stop.

"Downstairsss"I said and he let me go.

"Ima choose by choice don't involve my heart calling bro but he probably on a high speed"I said walking down the stairs.

"you been gone to long"He said coming down the stairs with his hand in his shorts and I looked back at him and looked at him blankly.

"Dont look at me like that"he said mugging me and picked me up and sat on the sofa and he laid in my lap.

I smiled at him because he made it like he actually can't get enough of me.

"Why you smiling fat"He said and I lightly mushed his head to the other side.

"oh my-"he started groaning at his phone ringing.

"What" he answered and his face went blank.

"Get dat shi- hollon ima call you back inna second" after he got off the phone he just laid on me not saying anything but his body was tense.

I rubbed through his hair.

"I'm ready for you to come home, soon as the truth come" i said to myself

"Say my prayers, so I know I'm protected soon as I walk in"

"Seemin' like that I'm the one that they don't wanna see win"

"I need my brother, just like my backbone, you more than my friend"

"Who gone be here by the time my bag gone?" TJ said.

"Hope more than my kids"he continued

He stopped and looked at me.

"Gunnin' for your love like a touchdown"

"Baby girl, you good, it's just us now" he said touching my face.

"Full of drugs, seem I'm stranded with no trust found" he looked away and paused again.

"I'd go crazy if I couldn't buy you a bustdown" he repeated.

"Feel if I ain't had it, you wouldn't be with me"he continued and paused again.