Chapter 12

2 weeks after your purchase, your order has been delivered at your apartment. But this day, your boss is even worse than before. He humiliates you, because of little tiny mistakes you did, and your colleagues tease you everyday because of it. These same co-workers also give you extra work, because you are now their whipping boy who will never object to doing this work, given that you're too afraid to lose your job if you had to refuse. You bear this awful and shaming treatment everyday, for days, for weeks, for one month...it's just too much. At 11 PM you turn your apartment's keys in the lock and slam the door. You are obviously doing a burnout. Your ideas are blurry, mixed up. You can't think straight anymore. You're feeling that you carry the weight of the world on your shoulders, and you can't handle all of this pressure around you. You can't do this, you're too weak. Nevertheless, you begin to see a glimmer of hope by suddenly catching sight of a book, which is shining in the corner of your tiny bedroom. It's your purchase! And it was as if the object wanted you to pick it up. This sudden apparition managed to get you to return to senses. And reading this work even helped you to get rid of your inner demons step by step, day after day.

After a while, you chose to take therapy in order to get you back on your feet. On the wise advice of your psychologist, you decided to resign from your job and move out from your piteous apartment, to have better surroundings and escape the toxicity of your previous situation. You decided to move to British Columbia in Canada, where you are the proud owner of a ranch next to Atlin lake. You're finally happy.

Of course, you posted on the internet evidence about what you experienced. About your job in Louisiana, your burnout...everything. You literally exposed your boss and your colleagues' actions. Your testimony spread around the world, so the enterprise where you worked before got a bad reputation. Justice is done at last.

You're blooming in your new life, you've got everything that you wanted.

Life can truly be beautiful.

Congratulations on succeeding in this story !