Chapter 7

You're a fourteen-years-old teenager called Franky. You're passionate about horror movies. You don't have a lot of friends and you're okay with this situation. Your story begins now. Be ready !

Your group of friends and you often organize horror movies' parties and you love to recreate our favorite scene of our favorite movie. Every friday, after school they're used to come to your house, but this friday, it's different. You bought a new movie to watch with them, but they couldn't come to your house tonight, because of the storm which is raging outdoors. This night was dark and horrific, the wind whistling, shutters slamming against windows, we could see trees' branches striking against walls and windows. You were alone because your father went to eat at his friend's house and your mother was on a trip with her best friend. You began to watch the movie, you were thinking it could be funny but you were wrong. In the movie you could see a skeletal monster without a face but only a mouth to scream. He was so big and skinny with every bone visible. He continued to torture the various caracters in an increasling foul manners. Usually, you're not scared, because you're not all by yourself. But tonight, You didn't know if it was the movie which was frightening you or if it was your solitude that was scaring you. The storm still rumbled outside but You decided to go to your bedroom because you were tired of what you just finished watching. Suddenly you heard a noise near the entry, someone was violently knocking on the door. You didn't really care about it because you were thinking it was trees' branches on the walls, but the noises continued more intensely, terrifying and longer. When you wanted to turn on the light you realised that you couldn't do it. You looked through the window and your whole neighbourhood was plunged into darkness. There had been a blackout. You knew your father kept a gun under his bed because there is a lot of burglary in your neighborhood. He wanted to take a gun to protect him and your family. You didn't know what you should do.

Now you have a choice to do !!!

1. If you decide to stay in your room and put yourself in the fetal position in a corner. Go to chapter 8 !

2. If you decide to go to your parents' room and you take out your father's gun. Go to chapter 9 !