- Chapter Two -

‼️TW: Assault/Murder‼️

Chapter 2: Stalker?

———

"What the hell?!"

"Don't scream! I would hate to have to kill you as well... to get your beautiful blood mixed in with his..."

———

You rolled out of bed and stretched, smiling gently. It was Saturday, and you had nowhere to be.

Well, that's what you thought.

A rock hit your window, followed by another soon after. You walked over, confused, opening the window just in time for a rock to come sailing at your forehead.

"Ow!" You cried, stumbling backwards as the rock hit.

"Ooh. Sorry, Y/n!"

"Neito, what the fuck?!" You hissed as you looked out the window at your friend, holding the spot where the rock had hit you.

"I didn't think you'd be awake!"

"It's ten in the morning, Neito! Of course I'm awake!"

He crossed his arms. "In my defense; I've never seen you up before eleven on a weekend."

"Oh, shut up. What do you want?"

He rolled his eyes before uncrossing his arms. "I want to hang out. Obviously."

"You could just... come through my front door and ask me? We've been friends for years, Neito. You have your own key."

"I didn't want to wake your mom up."

"Bullshit. My mom's at work and you know that."

He waved his hand around. "Whatever. Some of your friends are coming, so look decent. Meet me out here at ten thirty."

"You're an ass!" You called as he started to walk away.

"And your best friend~!" He sang as he disappeared around the side of your house.

Grumbling some curses to yourself, you closed the window and started to get dressed.

Once you had finished getting ready, you crept down the stairs and left a note for your dad

Dear Dad,