- Chapter Three -

//Ahh! I'm so sorry for not posting for such a long time! And I know I promised a chapter of Made For Me (and I'm working on it!) but this just happened to be what I wanted to write lol. Hope you enjoy!

Chapter 3: Blood Should Not Be Everywhere Right Now

———

"How was I supposed to know that'd break her nose?"

"You threw a right hook at her!"

———

Your day was going horribly.

Actually, every day was going horribly.

All the time.

Constantly.

Aside from being pulled in for a questioning almost a month ago by the police about the murder you were now (apparently) involved in, you felt as if someone was watching your every move.

You hoped it was just your paranoia, but deep down you knew it was Himiko.

Your parents didn't know about your stalker problem (you had to physically threaten Neito to keep him quiet), so they were just glad you weren't dead.

To add on to all of that, ever since you had told Neito about your stalker, he had hardly ever let you out of his sight. And when he or the rest of class 1-B wasn't with you, he had asked your family friend Tamaki to watch over you.

Which was incredibly awkward.

You both hated every second of it. Despite him being one of your three emergency contacts (along with Neito and your mother), neither of you had met or bonded before.

In fact, he was only your emergency contact because his mom was a family friend of your mother's, but she had fallen out with his mother a few years ago. She had insisted you have his number just in case, because he was training to be a hero, after all. It was exactly like being babysat by a distant relative you had only heard about in passing, and it was frustrating to both of you.

Saying that Mirio and Nejiri were happy when Tamaki took you to meet them for the first time was an understatement.

"Mirio, Nejiri, this is Y/n L/n. She's the student in class 1-B I'm..."

"Babysitting?" You offered, adjusting your bag slightly and looking [up/down/directly] at him.

"Basically."

Nejiri beamed before rushing up to you. "Hi, I'm Nejiri!"

"I'm Y/n, it's really nice to meet you."

"Ah, you're so cute!" She squished your cheeks together, laughing slightly when you looked at her in confusion. "I wanna keep this one!"

"Nejiri," Tamaki groaned, putting his face in his hands. "Please let go of her."

Nejiri obliged with a sigh, taking a step back before you felt yourself getting lifted off the ground. You squeaked in surprise, your legs dangling a few inches off the ground.