//BEGIN TRANSMISSION...

//AUDITORY SYSTEMS... ONLINE

//VISUAL SENSORS... ONLINE

//BEGINNING TEST PLAYBACK... COMPLETE

//ALL SENSORS... NOMINAL

"Peek? You up, buddy?"

//VOICE RECOGNITION... IDENTITY CONFIRMED: Master.

//CONFIRMATION: Yes, Master. I am.

"That's good. How are you feeling?"

//ADMISSION: Nervous, master. It has been a long time since I have been in Imperial Custody. Will... will they wipe my memory?

"No. I won't let them. Under the pretense of valuable Black Ops data, of course, but we both know the real reason."

//RELIEF: Thank you, Master. I don't want to forget everyone.

"Just like everyone else..."

"Major Ruana?"

//VOICE RECOGNITION... IDENTITY CONFIRMED: {ERROR: DATA FILES SEALED - CLEARANCE REQUIRED... BLACK LEVEL} - SPEAKER IS REGISTERED IN IMPERIAL DATABASES

"Agent."

"I hope you don't mind that we... expedited your reinstatement procedures, as per request of our mutual acquaintance."

"Ah, the ISB, always using double speak."

"Security reasons, sir, as I am sure you are aware. We have an assignment for you."

"Why these files?"

"You are to assemble a team immediately. Anyone within these databanks is an asset and will be immediately requisitioned for your use."

//SCANNING... FILES: 47... PERSONNEL, CLEARANCE LEVELS... CHROMIUM TO BLACK...

"A team, eh?"

"As a major under the command of Imperial Intelligence, you are permitted to have a team of individuals that will be under your exclusive command, sir. There are also a number of ships..."

//SCANNING... FILES: 12... SHIPS... **1 IDENTIFIED: THE SUMMA**

//EXCLAMATION: Master! Look!

"No need to give me the rest of these, Agent. Just reinstate that one."

"The... the old corvette?"

"Did I stutter?"

"N-no, Major, I'll... I'll send the order to get it retrofitted at once."

"Also... Do me a favor, Agent."

"Sir?"

"Pull me all files on Major Jarras Venn and former Jedi Talen Jall."

"Do you believe they're involved?"

//STATEMENT: If Siqsa is involved, then so are they.

"Most definitely."

"I'll pull the files while you assemble your team. Oh, and Major? Welcome home."