Chapter Fourteen: Hangover and work does not mix well!

I've been at work for maybe 30 minutes and i'm ready to leave. I have a killer headache and my back hurts, I have a bruise around my wrist. What happened? I don't remember a thing. All I remember is leaving my house with Austin and we went back to his hotel room. Holy shit! Did me and Austin do it?

"Hey girl, nice job lastnight." Erin smiled hugging me. "How do you feel?" He added. "Like shit. What happened lastnight?" I asked. Erin reached into his pocket and gave me two advils and explained to me what happened. "I really beat Tyler up?" I asked, eyes wide. Erin nodded his head. "Austin and your brother had to pull you off of him." Erin smiled. "Damn." I smiled. "Did you and Austin have sex?" Erin asked. "I don't know, I really need to ask him to see if he remembers." I replied. "Okay, well I have to go. I have a doctors appointment." Erin smiled before leaving.

Roy wasn't here yet so, I was by myself. Not to bad, but not to good.

The bell at the counter started ringing. I looked to see who it was, it was Abby. I rolled my eyes and walked to the counter.

"Yes?" I asked. "I need a pound of american cheese." Abby smiled. I didn't say anything I just got her order, gave her the bag, and walked away. She didn't say anything, she just walked away. Why wasn't she in school? It's 8:30AM. Oh'well, none of my business.

                                                                      *          *          *          *

Me: Hey, did we uhm, you know. Have sex?

I texted Austin when I got home from work, mom wasn't home yet which is a good thing. It gives me time to clean up the house. I let Brandon sleep, he needed it. Really, I need it. I was the one who fought lastnight, I had a rough night. I'm never drinking again!

I got the house cleaned up, and cooked lunch. As I was finishing up the grilled cheese sandwhiches Brandon walked into the kitchen.

"Where's Anna?" I asked. "She's in the guest bedroom sleeping." Brandon replied sitting down at the table. "Are you sure?" I asked sitting a plate with two sandwhiches and a bowl of tomato soup infront of Brandon. "Yeah, I checked on her before I came in here." "Is she even breathing?" I asked. "Yes." Brandon replied with a mouth full of food. I sure do miss having his rudeness around the house.

I was doing the dishes when my mom walked in the kitchen.

"Hey mom, are you hungry?" I asked rinsing off the plates. "No, i'm just a little tired. I'm going to go take a nap." My mom smiled before kissing my forehead and walking away to her room. Was she sick? She never takes naps, never! She didn't even notice Brandon sitting at the table. Something is wrong with her. I need to figure out what's going on.

Austin: Yes, we did. I didn't use a condom though.

Me: Are you sure you didn't?

Austin: Yes, there was no wrapper anywhere in the room. Have you had sex with anyone else?

Me: Just Tyler.

Austin: Did he use a condom?

Me: No.

Austin: Okay, so if you're pregnant then you will need DNA testing done?

Me: Possibly.

Austin: Just let me know if you're pregnant. The doctors should be able to tell who the father is just by how far along you are.

Me: Okay but, I have to go. My mom is home, I think she is sick.

Austin: Okay, i'll call you later. Bye baby.

Me: Bye Austin.

Pregnant? I never thought of that. I will be in deep horse shit if i'm pregnant.