Chapter Nineteen: Last day with Brandon.

Brandon decided to stay at mine and Tyler's house for the night. He is leaving in a few hours. I don't want him to leave, I want him to stay in my life forever. Why did things have to go this way? I mean, i'm glad I found out the things I found out but, why does Brandon have to leave my life? He didn't do anything, and he didn't even know anything about it. The laws are ridicoulous these days.

"Hey sis." Brandon smiled walking into the kitchen where I was cooking breakfast. "Hey." I said with the most convincing smile I could put on. Brandon took a deep breath then let it out slowly.

"Look, I know you're upset that I have to leave but, it's just the way things have to be. I don't want them to be this way, I never wanted this to happen. I didn't know about the whole thing but, I just wanted to say sorry." Brandon said.

"It's okay Brandon. Don't worry about it, maybe we can keep in touch." I replied. "I sure hope so, we just have to do it on the down low." "Definately." I laughed. Tyler walked into the kitchen and I quit laughing. Tyler has been in a bad mood all day. He's sick, he's been throwing up and he had a fever lastnight.

"Babe, can you make me some chicken noodle soup?" Tyler asked sitting down at the table wrapping his blanket around him tighter. "Yeah." I smiled then looked at Brandon. He rolled his eyes. Tyler has been acting like a baby ever since lastnight.

"Well, sis I'm going to go get my things together." Brandon said getting up from the table.

As I was making chicken noodle soup the house phone started ringing.

I walked over to the phone and answered it.

"This is a call from the Tampa, Florida police station press one to accept this call." I pressed one and thought "Who could this be?"

"Becky, are you there?" A fimilar voice asked. "Yes, who is this?" I asked. "It's your mom. Listen, I don't have very much time to talk so I just want to explain everything. I didn't kill your biological parents, me and your mom were best friends, I came over to the house one day, there was blood everywhere, you were in your crib crying. I ran to your bedroom and got you, I packed your diaper bag of what you needed until I got my paycheck on Friday. I checked for pulses but, there wasn't one. So, I ran outside with you and on our way to my house I called the cops. I called annonimously. So, they never knew. I love you, and I am so sorry." My mom explained.

"Just listen, I forgive you. I need to tell you something, I'm pregnant. I will come visit you if I'm aloud too. I love you!" I said with a tear streaming down my face. Then the line went dead.

I held the phone to my chest crying. Brandon walked into the living room.

"What's wrong?" Brandon asked. "Mom just called. She told me everything that happened. I believe her. I want to visit her, I want to see if I can drop all charges on her some how. She didn't take me to hurt me." I explained crying.

"Come on, you need to rest." Brandon took my hand and lead me to mine and Tyler's bedroom. "What about the chicken noodle soup?" I asked laying down. "I'll get it sis, just rest. I love you." Brandon said kissing my forehead.

I fell asleep fast. I was exhausted.