Chapter Eight: Becky's P.O.V (Florida Life.)

I landed in Florida yesterday, I couldn't see my Julie. The doctors told me I had to wait until today. It's Saturday, I didn't sleep well lastnight, I bet Tyler didn't either. I texted him but, he never texted back and it's 12:08PM. I wonder if he's still sleeping or if he's just busy? I'll try texting him again.

Me: Hey, is everything okay?

Tyler: Yeah, have you seen your aunt yet?

Me: No, i'm getting ready to go to the hospital. Is Shaelee okay?

Tyler: Actually, no. Her head is detached from her body.

Me: Are you serious? I'm going to fail health!

Tyler: I'm just kidding calm down. She is sleeping right now, she just fell back asleep.

Me: Okay, well i'm going to go. I have to get to the hospital.

Tyler: Okay, I miss you.

Me: I miss you too!

I'm ready to go home but, I really need to make sure that my aunt is going to be okay. It doesn't matter if she's going to be okay or not because I go back to Missouri tomorrow. I'm on my way to the hospital, i'm using my Julie's spare car she has.

When I arrive to the hospital I don't know where to go so, I went up to the front desk. The lady told me to go to the sixth floor. So, I did.

"Yes, i'm looking for Julie Stinner's room." I said as the lady at the nurses desk was going through a bunch of papers. She just ignored me. "Excuse me." I said. She still didn't respond. "Lady!" I shouted. It got her attention. "Yes." The lady looked at me. "I'm looking for Julie Stinner." I replied. "She's in room 126." The lady said. "Thank you." I smiled and walked away. I walked until I found 'Room 126' I knocked on the door and someone said "Come in." I thought Julie was in a coma?

I slowly opened the door and my aunt was sitting up on the bed watching TV. What is going on?

"Hey baby face." Julie smiled. "I thought you were in a coma?" I asked. "I was, I just came out of it this morning. All I have now is a slight concussion and a few broken ribs. They said I could go home tomorrow." Julie replied smiling. "That's great! How are you going to get home tomorrow? I leave for Missouri tomorrow in the morning." I asked. "My boss is going to come get me. He's going to stay with me until i'm all healed." "Are you and your boss a thing?" I asked smiling. "No. Well, kind of." Julie smiled. "Are you happy?" "Honey, I am beyond happy with him. He treats me so well, he is a total sweetheart." Julie smiled. "That's good. I'm glad you're happy." I smiled.

I sat with Julie until she fell asleep. I quietly opened the door and left the hospital. It was 6:45PM. I'm hungry. I used the GPS in Julie's car to find the nearest Taco Bell. It was a few blocks away. The car had a full tank of gas so, I wasn't worried about having to put gas in the car before I left.

I got to Taco Bell and I decided I wanted to go inside to eat. I walked inside and there he was! I can't believe he's here!

It's Austin Mahone!

I walked up to the counter and ordered. I waited at the counter until my number was called. I found a seat the was a little close to Austin. I sat down and Austin just smiled at me. Of course I smiled back.

I was done eating and as I was getting up to dump my tray Austin came over to me.

"Hey." Austin smiled. "Uh, hi." I smiled nervously. "What's your name?" Austin asked. "Becky." I replied. "You look so familiar. Have you been around here before?" "I use to come stay here for the summer with my aunt. Why are you in Tampa? Don't you live in Miami?" I asked. "I'm touring. Why are you here? It's not even summer, school just started." Austin giggled. "My aunt got into a car accident. I'm here visiting her while she's in the hospital. She gets out tomorrow." I replied. "When do you leave?" Austin asked. "Tomorrow morning." "Really? Where do you live?" "Milan, Missouri." I replied looking away. "Oh, maybe i'll come visit you. See you later." Austin winked and left.

Holy shit! I just had a conversation with Austin Mahone. I have to tell Julie!

I got back to Julie's house and it was 8:30PM. I need to shower. I took a shower and fell asleep watching TV.