Chapter Six: Holy hell!

Baby Shaelee woke me up at 4:30AM. I haven't been able to fall back asleep. So, I guess i'm up for the day. School will be fun! Not, i'm going to be a huge bitch to everyone! Not cool. It's 6:05AM right now, I might aswell get ready for school while Shaelee is sleeping.

I put baby Shaelee in her carseat very carefully so she wouldn't wake up then, I carried her to the bathroom with me. Hopefully the school don't have cameras in her eyes cause if they do then all the teachers know what my body looks like naked. I was straightening my hair when Shaelee woke up crying. I got my car keys and put the feeding card in her back. She quit crying for about five minutes. Long enough for me to make her a bottle. When I got done feeding her she stayed awake until we got to the school house. Then she started screaming. I looked in the parking lot for Tyler's truck but, I didn't see it. I was early though, there was only a few cars parked in the lot.

I opened the back door and I smelt something very stinky. Shaelee was still crying so I got the diaper bag and changed her diaper. She pooped. She quit crying when I picked her up and bounced her a little bit. Then, sh threw up all over my shoulder. Yuck! I grabbed her burp rag and wiped off my shoulder and burped her to see if she was going to throw up anymore. Nope, she got it all out on me.

As I bounced her some more I felt arms around my waist. I turned around to see Tyler.

"Please, don't touch me. Shaelee woke me up at four in the morning. I'm going to be very cranky today so don't take anything I say to heart." I explained to Tyler. He nodded his head and took Shaelee from me. A few more cars pulled in. People got out with cameras and microphones. "Shit." Tyler said handing Shaelee to me and walking to the passenger side of my car. What is he doing? I got in the driver side.

"Lock the doors and ignore them." Tyler demanded. So, I locked the doors and ignored them. They were taking pictures of me and Tyler with Shaelee. I sure hope they know Shaelee isn't a real baby! They soon left because the cops showed up. Me and Tyler got out and the cops escorted us to the entrance to the school house. Then they asked if we were okay and told me and Tyler congratulations on having the baby. I explained to them that she wasn't real.

After the cops left it was just a normal day. I thought anyway. After three hours into school everyone was talking about the poparazzi being here and how the cops escorted us inside. I honestly had no idea Tyler was that famous. Man, am I dumb or what?

Shaelee slept until lunch time then, I fed her and Tyler burped her. Shaelee was like a real baby. She loked real too. She did all the things a real baby would do. It was pretty cool. The only thing that sucks is, we have this thing until the end of this school year. But, Tyler has her next week. Thank god! Since today is Thursday he should get her tomorrow when school ends.

We ate lunch then finished the rest of the school day. After school Tyler walked me to my car and carried the carseat with Shaelee in it wide awake.

"So Becky." Tyler said sitting the carseat down on the ground. "Yeah." I said looking at Tyler. "You want to come to my place tonight?" Tyler hesitated to ask. "Sure, what time?" "How about now? My parents are out of town and I have the place to myself until next month." Tyler smiled. "Yeah, okay. I'll follow you." I smiled unlocking my car. "Okay, i'll take Shaelee with me." Tyler said picking up the carseat and turning to walk away.

I'm going to a famous persons house. We will be alone. We wont be alone, Shaelee will be there and she will stop anything from happening. I hope.

I got in my car and followed Tyler to his house. He lived in the rich neighborhood of Milan. We got to his house, it's the one that Dr. Matteline use to live in before he moved. I've never been inside but, it is super nice on the outside.

I parked next to Tyler's truck in the driveway. I got out while he was getting Shaelee out of the backseat of his truck. I walked up to him and I followed him inside.

It is absolutely beautiful inside. "You have a beautiful home." I smiled lookin around the living room. "Thanks but, it's not as beautiful as you baby." Tyler smiled setting the carseat down on the couch. "Sit, i'll be back." Tyler said running upstairs. I sat on the couch next to Shaelee and just looked around some more.

About five minutes later Tyler showed up in the living room in a pair of sweats and he was shirtless. His perfectly toned and tanned body was so perfect with him standing in the sunlight. I acted like I was clearing my throat but really, I was trying not to choke on my own spit. Yes, that happens to me quite often. My phone was going off and it brought me out of my thoughts.

"Hello?" I said in a questioning tone. "Who is this?" I asked. "How the hell did you get my number?" I shouted. "Don't tell me to calm down, never call me again. Leave me alone." I said before hanging up my phone.

"Was it your dad?" Tyler asked. "No, stupid ex boyfriend that thinks he still owns me after he raped me." I explained. "He raped you? Why didn't you press charges?" Tyler asked in a concerned tone. "What would the point be? He was getting ready to leave for college and I didn't want to go through court. I'm stressed as it is." I frown. "When did this happen?" "May 20, 2014." I said the exact date. I know the date because how could I forget that? "I'm so sorry." Tyler apologized walking over to me and putting his right hand on my face as he traced my bottom lip softly with his thumb.

Is he going to kiss me? What if he does? Should I kiss him back?

"You don't have to be so-" I was cut off by his lips connecting to mine. He kissed me. I'm kissing him back. I better stop! I try pulling back but, he just presses his lips harder onto mine. I'm totally fine with this.