14 - Monster!

JENNIE POV

Waking up beside Lisa is always a bliss in my life. I saw her mouth parted a little bit indicating she is having a good sleep.

Today Lisa will be staying with Eomma while I and Dad will be meeting Bam and Jimin to check on the security camera's video recording. I need to make sure that Eric is found. We left Kai alone first because he got no idea that Lisa has been found.

Do you want to know how I know that? He still messages me saying that we are meant to be together. Why I am not in the office lately? Does he miss me? He can be better than Lisa. All the crap which I never replied but I will soon because I want Jimin to catch him as soon as possible.

I quietly woke up and get ready to go down. I let Lisa rest more as she needs it before Jimin needs her to report on the kidnapping details and she needs to be ready to tell everything.

It takes a lot of effort to remember everything and she will be traumatized so I will be beside her when the statement is being recorded.
I went down slowly and meet my father in the living room. I can see Bam and Jimin is there already.

"Want to have breakfast first dear?" My dad asked and I shake my head.

"I want all this to be over and I don't want to see Lisa traumatized anymore. This should end immediately. I want Eric to be caught today no matter what!" I am serious and suddenly I heard another voice agreeing to me.

"I agree with Jennie Unnie's idea. I don't want my sister to hurt anymore. I have no idea she suffered a long time ago as she never told me at all. I was curious as to why I cannot visit her but she says she will so I ignore it but the real reason behind is because of this stupid old man who doesn't deserve to be in my family at all. No wonder Daddy never liked talking about Eric at all." I was happy to see Somi for the first time as we never met at all.

"Somi!! Finally I got to see you for the first time. You look as cute as Lisa..." I came running and hugged her making her giggles.

"I want to meet you so badly too Unnie but I was busy with finding Eric. My private investigator Namjoon provided all the information to Bam already. Apparently why we cannot detect him is because he always shifted home monthly and sometimes weekly. Lisa was being dragged here and there. Oh my poor sister..." She teared up a little bit and wipe it. I was about to talk again when I heard Chaeng ran down and hugged Somi too.

"Somi!! We never met but we always did video calling when Lisa in her university. Lisa always adores you. I'm Chaeng, Lisa's best friend... and this is Jisoo, my fiance" Jisoo was beside Chaeng when Chaeng finished talking making all of them laugh at the same time. I love seeing a happy family at last but it is not over when I know Eric and Kai are still free out there.

Jisoo and Chaeng wanted to go to work but end up staying to hear what Bam wants to say. They wanted to know what Bam found out with Jimin so all of us sit carefully listening. I know Lisa is still sleeping because yesterday I gave her pain killers that are sleepy so that she will not be in pain.

"So I and Jimin managed to check the security cameras to where Lisa was and we saw her running from an old black sedan car. We managed to get the car plate number at the same time.

It belongs to a renting company and we check the renter and it belongs to Eric Manoban and his current address is there. We are not sure whether he is still there or not. We are going there today to check if Eric is still there." Bam told us and I nod wanting to follow. I want to see for myself who is this Eric that hurt my Lisa so much.

"We will follow you..." Dad says and Bam nods understand that some of us will follow.

Somi, I and Dad followed Bam and Jimin to go to this suburban area where Eric was last found. Jisoo and Chaeng will wait for our news as they have important things to do in the company.