6 - Oh my Lili..

JENNIE POV

We all finished eating and now resting in our living room. GD and Dara already make their way to their bedroom to rest for the night.

I can see Jisoo is massaging Chaeng with full of love while I and Lisa just sit beside each other looking at my parents talking to each other.

"Don't be nervous Lili..  I am here to support you.. All of us are here to support you.. ok, my love?" I assure Lisa not to be nervous because I can see it on her face. Lisa nods softly while holding my hand. My dad started to get all our attention and we move closer to each other.

"So Lisa, I know the reason I want to talk to you. I hope you are okay with Eomma beside me. I never hide anything from her and I want you to know that I am too your dad now and I never let my daughter felt like they are in fear of living their own life..." My dad smile at Lisa making her feel at ease.

"Thank you, Dad... I appreciate all the effort you and Eomma made for me and Chaeng. I can never thank all of you for helping me.."

"Lisa, we are all one family and I want to know your story and all the details you can give. I have my contacts and will do my best to avenge you. I don't want you or Chaeng to be hurt by the monster." Dad continues making Lisa nods softly.
Again Lisa took a deep breath and started her story on how her parents died and how she is separated by her sister.

Then she moves on about how her Uncle started beating her for fun and record it for his collections. Lisa even told dad about how her Uncle molested her and she was a victim of rape at last. Lisa cried again when telling the stories because I know she is thinking about it over and over again. I rub her shoulders and tuck her hair beside her ears to soothe her. From time to time I will rub her thighs for assurance.

Eomma cried the moment she heard how Lisa was put into the basement and all she can wear is her undies. She cried listening to Lisa telling her how she will be hungry for days as her uncle only let her drink and not eat. Eomma can be seen in anger when she heard what Eric does to Lisa. Lisa on the other end became calmer when she came to Chaeng's availability to be friends with her and at last to save her from the monster.

Eomma came in quickly to hug Lisa and Chaeng after Lisa finished telling her side.

"I can't imagine how you went through all of that Lisa. Chaeng on the other hand, how brave of you to always help Lisa. OMG, I am so proud of both of you" I looked at them smiling knowing they are in safe hands. When Lisa was telling her stories, I got new information about Lisa's family. Lisa's father is a very rich family handling manufacturing company.

They live a happy life until both their parents died, with no one to take care of the business because Lisa's father told the lawyer not to pass anything to his only brother because he knows how worst it can be. In his will, he managed to make sure that all his business is to be sold over to his business partner and the money to be kept bit by bit until both his daughter reached 18 years old. That's why Eric took Lisa in because he wants all the money that Lisa had when she reached 18 years old.

"I know the Manoban corp last time, what a big company and I know you must have much money in your account to survive but we cannot let Eric came to you because I know he must be searching for you right now." Dad again added his thought, he was pretty calm just now but I know he wants to say something.

"And Lisa, what Eric did to you is horrible. I will not accept him as a human being at all. I can't imagine what you have been through and if it is not because of Chaeng at the same time, you might be his sex slave. He is horrible and I don't want him to get near you anymore. You are now the love of my daughter's heart and I know Jennie will be lost without you. I will contact some of the professionals to search for Eric and will make sure we have the tape recordings for evidence. I will make sure he can only smell the prison from now on! I am sorry Lisa, we are not here earlier for you. I know Marco Manoban was known for his humble attitude and he was my inspiration to be a humble person at the same time. I heard about his accident with his wife but I don't know their daughter is in a bad hand. I wished I can be there sooner" Dad was sad knowing how Lisa suffered making Lisa felt appreciated. She then smiles and said the most beautiful words I want to hear.

"Dad, it is never your fault. I am thankful Chaeng meet me on time and helped me a lot. Without her, I think I'll kill myself rather than serving Eric.  I am grateful to meet Jennie and I never love someone like I love you daughter. She is the best thing ever happen in my life and I promise to always be strong. Thank you to all of you for accepting me and never judge me at all. I also thank God for how he plans to make me meet the sweetest girl in my life. I am happy now and happy that I know Eric will be far away from me at the same time." All of us nod and we know that we will be safe in this family.

My parents called in a night and will spend more time with us tomorrow morning. We say good night to each other and went to our designated room. Once I'm in my room with Lisa, we changed into our nightgown and that is when I saw all the scars she had being beaten by his Uncle. I quickly got behind her and touch all her scars making her flinch. She was not used to be pampered and she hates people seeing her scars.

"Don't hide from me, baby... Nothing is going to change my mind. I will kiss away your scars and make sure it will not be remembered at all." I was hugging Lisa from behind and I can feel her sobbing. I kissed her shoulder and hugged her tightly. Lisa turned herself to me slowly and look into my eyes without blinking. I can still saw her tears and I wiped it all away.

"Thank you Nini for accepting all of me. I will die if you leave me one day because my heart belongs to you now. I always guarded my heart knowing I am dirty and no one should accept me but you keep on holding on to me trusting me to open up to you. Thank you so much Nini.. I love you so much.." I was about to say something when she suddenly took my lips by surprise.

I was sent to heaven tasting her sweet plump lips. I felt winds blowing making me fly over the moon. I return her kiss passionately and luckily we have locked the door.

We kissed like there is no tomorrow and we kissed like our life depending on it. I never thought Lisa can be a good kisser but she was. She is everything to me and I am glad she chose me to be in love with. We stopped catching our breath and that's the moment I saw Lisa wanted me as much as I wanted her.

I guided her to our bed, closing the light, and was left only with moonlight outside our window. Slowly I undress her and even with her scars, I can see how beautiful she is. She tried to cover herself but I stopped her.

"Shhh baby, there's no need to cover yourself. You are beautiful and I love the way you look. You are perfect to me Lili..." I kissed her again and slowly undressing. Tonight she will be mine and I will be hers. Tonight we will cherish her making her my world.

"Make love to me Nini.. From now on.. I am all yours..." The moment I heard her whisper slowly to me my heart went bursting.

Tonight is about us and tonight marks the day Lalisa Manoban is mine to keep. We made love all night long and I am really lucky our room is soundproof. Her voice was music to my ears and the way she moaned my name making me want her more.

The way she grip the sheets when I touched her was priceless. I will cherish this night to be the best night ever in my life. This is the night I know that whatever happens, I will keep on holding on to our love. This is the night where I am sure that Lisa will be my wife no matter how long I need to wait for her.

Oh my, when we make love its overwhelming that I just touched the heavens. She is my angel because what we currently have right now is made of gold. We are so filled with meanings that nothing can make us shallow. So I’ll make sure to hold what we have and making her hold it too the promise of tomorrow.

The night is long and I know both of us will cherish this moment forever because she is mine and I am hers....