2 - Who is she?

JENNIE POV

The day was super busy and both of the Kim sisters are working hard to help with the new students. Most of them love the baking class that Jungkook and V did and they got a full house joining the event. Jennie smiled at every new hire and some of them already tried to flirt with Jennie making her laugh and just push through the students over the registration so that they can get the keys to their dorm. Jennie reserves the dorm near her and Jisoo’s location for last. There are only a couple of students left and they are glad it is almost over. Jennie was about to put everything through when suddenly a voice came over her.

“Sorry we are late; my friend here is having issues to get here. I hope there is still time to register both of us or else we will need to go tomorrow?” Jennie was about to look at the person who talked but she was shocked seeing Jisoo’s mouth gap open not talking back. Jennie looked at that woman and saw she got very long blonde hair. A tall woman but what mesmerize her is a doe-eyed girl standing beside her looking down not looking up. The moment the girl look up to look at her, Jennie was lost in words. Her beautiful doe eyes are something. It held many mysterious things to Jennie’s thinking and now both the Kim sisters just kept quiet observing them.

“Lisa, I guess we are late. Let’s come back here tomorrow then. Don’t worry about it okay, we can still register here. We will!” The blonde girl informs the doe eye girl making Jennie realize they just kept quiet the whole time.

“Err I am sorry, my name is Jennie, and here is Jisoo. Sorry, we got so many students just now but of course, I can help you register. Both your names please?” The blonde girl clapped her hands cheerfully making Jisoo speechless more than she can be.

“Jisoo, stop doing that, and helped me!” Jisoo snapped to reality and make a sorry face making me smile at her.

“My name here is Chaeng. Full name is Park Chaeyoung. My friend here rarely talks so I let you know her name. Lalisa Manoban” Chaeng was so joyful while I can see that Lalisa, the pretty girl with doe eyes was more reserved.

“Ah yes, I can see your name here. The last two students on the list.” I was about to say more when Jisoo out of nowhere blurted her words.

“Park Chaeyoung, what a lovely name. Suitable with Kim…” I widen my eyes but then I saw Lisa kind of smile listening to it. Jisoo realizes what she said and closes her mouth and I can see Chaeng is blushing hard at the moment.

“Thank you! You can call me Chaeng and you can call her Lisa” Just as I thought so, her beautiful name suites her.

“Okay, since both of us are guilty of the silent treatment just now, let me help you with this. Do you guys want to be roommates? I got one key with two rooms in one dorm and it is right beside mine and Jisoo’s dorm. How about it?” I felt guilty for letting them felt disappointed just now but truth-speaking is I want to be near this mysterious girl. Chaeng on the other hand is already talking with Jisoo ignoring what I just said.

“Thank you…” And she smiles at me! Oh my heart, how can it be this strong. Her smiles and her voice are like music in my ears.

“Why are you staring at Lisa like that Jennie Unnie?” Chaeng asked after she realizes I’ve been staring at her best friend giving all these love signal eyes.

“Ah nothing, I just remember to get the keys. Jisoo, they will be staying next to our dorm. Ok?” Jisoo clapped her hands loudly and drag Chaeng to help her with the keys.

“You’re Welcome Lisa, let me help you” She smiles again and my heart beats a trillion time or maybe more. This is love at the first sight I know. I never felt this way when Kai told me he wants to court me. I just gave him chance and I like the way he treated me that time but with Lisa, I felt the urge to protect or to just love her. I don’t know why.