The way he fiddled and turned the pen in his hand. . . I was finding it way too attractive. I looked up at him, and when I did, he was already looking at me. Seeing me staring at his hands.

"Why are you so late," Blaise asked Daphne quietly.

I felt Adrian's eyes on me and I looked at him slightly. His look was different from Draco's. Whereas Draco made me nervous, Adrian only made me uncomfortable.

"Eliza and I slept in late," Daphne explained, shooting a grin my way.

Theo who was sitting next to Adrian looked my way and so did Blaise. Now all of them were looking at me and I'd never felt so timid in my life. I think I preferred being a loner.

"Where have you been hiding her, Daph?" Adrian looked away from me and to Daphne.

"Don't be weird, Adrian," Daphne whispered across the table.

"It's nice to finally meet Daphne's roommate after all of these years," Theo muttered as he gave me a kind grin. I smiled back, not feeling so uncomfortable anymore.

The truth was, I was the one who always made excuses to Daphne when she asked if I wanted to sit with them or go to Hogsmeade with them or anything. I saw the way they were. How they all seemed so outgoing and fun. . . and I knew that wasn't me.

I guess I never wanted friends, I was always scared they would abandon me the way Harry, Hermione and Ron did. I thought it would be easier if I just stuck to myself. Even on the days I would cry in the corner after not speaking to anyone for two days.

"Are you going to the party Friday?" Adrian asked me, his voice deep as he whispered.

I caught the eyes of Draco. It was hard not to when he was shooting me daggers.

"I think so," I responded, but everything inside me wanted to tell him I wasn't. 

"She is going," Daphne spoke, keeping her voice quiet, "but she won't be anywhere near you!"

Adrian scoffed, "That's not up to you, Daphne. You wouldn't mind me dancing with you, right Eliza?" I almost jumped when I felt his large hand grip my thigh under the table. My heart began racing and every part of me wanted to jump out of the stool I sat on but I didn't, too afraid of embarrassment.

"Just ignore him, Eliza," Blaise smiled at me, "He's an arrogant fuck."

"Shut up, Zabini," Adrian whispers yelling at Blaise and gripping my leg tighter.

I wanted to scream at Adrian but I found myself unable to move. When would this lesson end?

~

After the lesson, Daphne had to speak to Slughorn and I just left. I had to get out of that classroom and as far away from Adrian as I could get. He had he's hand on my leg the entire lesson and I couldn't do anything about it. As soon as everyone began packing up, I was gone and walking down the corridor.

I felt a hand on my arm and I whirled around to find Draco towering over me, "Did he touch you?"

I was a bit taken aback by his question. Had he seen him?