NINETEEN

༛༺༻༛      
Spotify playlist linked in bio
༛༛        ༛༺༻༛        ༛༛

Eliza's pov

I woke up feeling like someone had cruciod me—and I looked it too. The lack of sleep I had received was evident under my eyes, revealing itself in dark circles. My hair was a mess of tangles and I felt just as terrible on the inside.

I am no whore. The words repeated over and over in my head all night and Daphne wasn't aware but I had cried during the night. I am so stupid, so foolish to be crying over something like this. Tears show weakness—so I cried in the darkness where no one could see my pathetic tears.

I am no whore. But if that's what Draco wants. . .

Oh, I had a terrible urge to do something reckless and let the wildness inside of me free. I looked into my reflection and saw someone who was weak. I am not weak and I didn't want to be a hidden shadow anymore.

So, I stepped into the shower and showered away my stench of frailty and pathetic sadness. And when I got out I had only ten minutes to get ready but I'd make every second count. I dressed, rolling my skirt up shorter and leaving a few buttons undone and I made sure to wear a dark red bra underneath.

I am no whore.

I pulled out my makeup bag and I had little skill when it came to applying the contents of this bag but I tried my best. I was able to do simple eyeliner and mascara which made my eyes pop. And finally, I painted my lips in a shade of dark red.

I am no whore. But I looked in my reflection and saw just that.

I didn't recognize myself and I was glad about it because I was done being weak. A silent shadow that everyone turned an eye to. I was done. Draco wants a whore, and a whore is what he gets.

When I walked out of the bathroom Daphne and Pansy were waiting for me. I made no reaction to their surprise and wide eyes. I walked out with a bland face and grabbed my bag.

When I reached the door I turned around "Are you going to stare at me all day or are we going to go to lesson?"

They gave each other a look and Pansy was the first to smile.

"Damn girl," Pansy grinned, like she was proud, and then strode up to my side, linking her arm in mine, "someone to impress?"

I raised a brow, "more liken the opposite." whatever that means. Vengeance? Anger? I don't know. Pansy's response was a smirk of evil wildness and I loved that.

"C'mon, Greengrass let's go," Pansy called to Daphne whose mouth was still parted with what I guessed was disbelief. She walked toward us and I could tell she was concerned.

Why? I was completely fine. Right?

Draco's pov
|Listen to "Ruin" & "Sigma"
by Dyan Dxddy|

Fuck.

Eliza walked into the great hall and I paused halfway through eating breakfast, along with every other male in this hall. My gaze turned feral. She looked like every boy's most desired sex dream. Her skirt was short and every inch of me wanted to rip it from her sexy little body—