THREE

༛༺༻༛
Spotify playlist linked in bio
༛༛ ༛༺༻༛ ༛༛

D R A CO

Today I didn't see her much. Eliza, that's her name. A girl who hasn't left my mind and who I find myself searching for when I walk into a room. She's like an angel, gracing the air with her presence and it always seemed that no one ever had any idea of her beautiful existence.

I walked with my hands in my pockets and a swagger in my step, even after the shitty day I'd had. But I still found myself hoping Eliza would walk out of one of the doors I pass, bump into me again and make my day better.

The common room was fairly quiet for a late afternoon after lessons. I suppose everyone is making their way to the great hall early. The quiet chatter fills my eats as I spot my group sitting by the fire.

"Malfoy, where you been mate," Adrian said as
a way of greeting as I joined them, slouching my tall frame into the sofa.

"Talking with Snape," I said, which was not the truth but they knew not to question further.

"Pucey's been eyeing your partner up," Blaise said from beside me, nudging my arm and gesturing over to the window. I was confused, my brows furrowed, but then I looked over to the window.

And there she was.

Eliza.

The afternoon sun was slowly disappearing passed the horizon and the golden rays danced on her skin as she seemed to be devouring the book in her hands. She looked beautiful and so focused on the words she read. So innocent, without a clue of the eyes that watched her.

"Has Daphne been keeping her locked away or something?" Adrian asked and I felt my blood boil. I felt my case harden and slowly I turned my head back to Adrian, whose eyes were still glued on her.

"Are you surprised?" Theo chuckled, "you try and get with every girl that breathes."

"Is that a bad thing?" Adrian asked.

"Not every girl wants you though, mate," Blaise sighed.

"Maybe I should go see for myself," Adrian turned his head back to Eliza and still she looked so peaceful.

"Just leave her be," I snarled, my words a hidden warning.

"Do you want her all for yourself, Malfoy?" Adrian questioned, the dominance in his tone came out threatening but I didn't feel threatened. Not in the slightest.

"Leave her alone," I said again, my gaze warning enough.

"Don't be a dick, Pucey," Theo breathed out an annoyed sigh.

"Let's talk about something else," Blaise suggested but Adrian didn't seem to want to back down. He was asking to get punched.

"You boys have gone soft," Adrian laughed, "look here she comes now—" we looked over to her, walking toward us but her eyes were on the door, "you can't stop me from talking to her."

I turned away from Eliza and shot Adrian a warning glare. So cold it seemed to rip the air between us. But he only smiled at me, showing me that he didn't care. And before I could say anything further, he was up on his feet.

"Excuse me," he said to her, as charming as he could sound. She caught his eyes and stopped in her walk. She seemed confused and a little intimidated, "I couldn't help but notice you over there by the window," she looked back to the window where she had just been sat. Now seeming uncomfortable.