"Why ? " I ask quickly and he looks at me confused .

"The hell you mean why ?" He frowns

I pause for a second to get my thoughts together , then stumble to respond "I-I mean I don't want to intrude if it's a family thing , and plus you ain't been in years . I'm sure they want to catch up with you , I'm just going to be in the way " I say and he shakes his head

"Girl in the way of what ? All they gone wanna do is talk about you anyways . " he starts "I ain't had a girlfriend since I've been on this earth . One day my uncle asked me if I was gay and we got to fighting "

I laugh a little then think about it "I guess I'm just nervous to meet the rest of your family . Last time I did something like this it didn't end well " I confess reminiscing about Daniel. Although meeting his dad had nothing to do with the ending of our relationship, I do think it rushed things .

"That's cause that boy is pussy !" He snaps "I'm a real nigga "

I sigh and look down "I don't know about this Von " I shrug

"Baby you the reason I'm even allowed to go back up over there , before they wouldn't even let me in the door , I want them to see what changed me , what made me better , what made me good enough to be around my family again . What made me a rap star. My maw thought I was gone be dead before my twentieth birthday and now look at me .. alive and shit " he says and I laugh a little and blush .

" I met your brother and got a glimpse of your life ,I wanna let you see where I'm from Forreal " he finishes and I look up at him .

Something about him is so genuine. Like he really appreciated me . I'm not just some arm candy to him , Not just somebody to show off . He really loves me and wants everyone to know it . Meeting his family is like the next milestone in our relationship and I didn't even have to ask for it .

Knowing that Von wants me to be active in his personal life and show off where he's from makes me feel even more loved than I already do and I can't pass up something like this no matter how nervous I am .

"Okay " I nod "I would love to come "

"Good nigga cause I wasn't taking no for an answer "

"Whatever but can you at least tell me who all gone be there ?" I ask and he stale faces me

"You don't know them "

"It don't matter " I whine

"Ken stop being so nervous , they gone love you just as much as I do" he smiles ."now go get ready and stop whining you big ass baby"

"Yeah whatever , I don't even know what to wear "

"Wear sum shorts , I told my unc you thick as fuck " he says smirking and I mug him " I'm jus playing " he laughs

I roll my eyes and get up to go shower . Knowing Von , he wasn't just playing . Which made my overthinking even worse . Knowing that his family could be expecting things that I'm not .

They could be expecting me to be fun and outgoing . Which I am , but only around certain people . The jokes I make around Von , I can't just say in a room full of random people even if they are vons family .

Then Von was already mean as hell to me when we first met so I know his family gotta be mean . Even though maw and Kayla are sweet .. He had to get it from somewhere .

On top of that , Von is fine as hell . Which means his genes and bloodlines have to be good looking to . Which means I'm going to stand out because I don't look as good as him or Kayla .

Funny , charming , pretty ... I'm zero for three right now and my mind is spinning out of control . I know I'm probably overthinking it but first impressions are everything and what I have with Von I want it to be forever . So I need his family to be on board with me so this ship can lead us to our honeymoon.

Note to self : don't say that corny ass shit at the dinner

I shake my thoughts away and get out the shower , do my hygiene and get dressed in a simple white jumpsuit to show off my curves. Topping the outfit off with some white balenciagas Von bought me the other day .

One thing about him is when he steps out he STEPS the fuck out ! Everytime he picks out clothes they be dripped out. I even asked him to start picking out some of my clothes for me because I didn't feel like I was dressing good enough to be going out with him . He claimed I looked good but I be feeling like a charity case walking next to him on a daily and he knows it .

(Kennedys outfit )

(Kennedys outfit )

I step out the bathroom and follow the scent of cologne all the way into the other room . "God damn Von " I mumble slowly approaching him . He looks up and chuckles , flashing his pretty teeth.

 He looks up and chuckles , flashing his pretty teeth

(Vons outfit )

"Don't be objectifying me " he smirks repeating the word I told him the definition to yesterday .

"Why you gotta look so good all the time ? " I ask genuinely curious . He dresses like he getting paid for it Everytime we go somewhere. Most people would think it's because he has supporters that might ask for a picture but he's been dressing like this since I first met him . All these damn shoes in this house don't make sense .

"You want me to be them dusty ashy niggas you used to fucking with ? " he asks stepping in front of me biting his bottom lip .

"Don't do that we might not make it to this lil dinner " I tease him while he grabs my butt .

"Girl I will fuck you and go eat don't play with me " he says and I laugh playfully pushing him away .

"Yeen bout it " I joke

" alright now " he points warning me "keep playing , Gmaw gone be asking why you limping "

"Oh whatever " I wave him off " Where is your grandmas house anyways ? " I ask and he smiles

"O block "