Chapter 8

Speaking of schools!

Check out my new work on my second account!

https://my.w.tt/CV3dY15Jjcb

It'd mean a lot for me if you guys check it out!!

3rd POV

Shook.

No other word could describe how he felt at that moment.

The principal had just died in front of him.

And Tenten had just found him there with the principal's body in his arms.

He watched as Tenten's mouth moved, and yet all he could hear was a strange ringing.

He felt sick. He wanted to throw up, scream, cry, and cry some more.

He was shaking, his whole body trembling violently, his grip still tight on the the woman.

Then everything was spinning.

Spinning.

Spinning.

And spinning again.

"N..a.." His attention snaps back.

Next thing he knows he's sitting on a chair facing Kakashi.

"Naruto..."

He felt dizzy, he must've blacked out.

"Bussy."

Naruto wasn't sure if he heard that right, and frankly he couldn't tell if Kakashi actually said it, he was wearing a mask after all.

"E-Excuse me?!" His voice was shaky.

"I said 'You're a quivering bussy'." He couldn't tell if he was joking or not, but this was not the time to be joking.. he thought?

Naruto stared at him with an expression of mixed dumbfoundedness and sickness.

Naruto decided to focus all of his attention to Kakashi's hair to keep himself from spiralling once more.

It was the definition of a silver fox, it was sort of styled in a lazy fashion that made it equally sexy and gross. Each strand of his hair shined because of the ceiling lights, and he couldn't help but want to fix it for him.

"Naruto, you do know I'm twelve years older than you, right?" Somehow people seemed to always forget that, and that Naruto was underaged.

(I haven't seen Naruto in almost three years, I'm sorry if he sounds different)

Naruto's eyes drift to Kakashi's scar, admiring the way it somehow made him more attractive, "I-I know."

"Well, why don't you go after someone closer to your age? Like a certain long haired brunette of ours."

'Is he talking about Neji-sensei?'

Naruto just nodded silently and let the man talk.

"On to more pressing matters, let's talk about the late principal."

Naruto's eyes widened as he said that, "I-I didn't do it! I-I swear!"

Kakashi places his hand on the boy's shoulder, as if to reassure him.

"Relax, Naruto. We know you're innocent."

"W-Wha?" Naruto was surprised he believed him so easily.

"Arsenic poisoning, dangerous, lethal."

'Poison?! How?!' He thought to himself.

"Nobody knows how she got poisoned, she never left her office, there was no footage of anyone coming into her office, well anyone except you."