Chapter 11

3rd POV— at school

"Hey there, little piggy." A cruel yet sweet voice said.

"Wh-Wha~?!"

"Don't you know it's dangerous to be here at night? There are people like me you know."

They twirled a glass bottle in her hand and smashes it against the table, causing it to shatter, leaving them with a sharp weapon.

"Y-You! H-Hey... you're just kidding around, right?!"

"Your denial makes me laugh." The snide voice said.

And without warning they attacked the other, causing them to scream in agony, crimson painting both of their clothes.

And just like that, another person died.

They licked a trickle of blood that was left on their fingers and laughed.

"Your insolence will get you nowhere, Naruto."

~a week later~

"Have you heard? They sent the student council president to juvie."

"Totally. They've been saying how he tried to kill Hyuga-sensei."

"Really? I bet it was the transfer student doing this shit again."

"Why would the transfer student be involved?"

"You don't know? I hear it was actually him Sai was after, and Hyuga-sensei just shielded him."

"I hear the transfer student was the one who murdered Ino and poisoned the principal."

"I mean, orange do be lookin' sus tho."

Naruto did his best to ignore their whispers, he hadn't slept or eaten in days out of worry and self loathing.

He was looking worse for wear. The bags under his eyes looked more like a full on garbage bag.

Karin was following him around too, trying not to let him give up on himself.

"Don't you think you should stand up for yourself, Naruto?" He heard a chilling voice as a hand was placed on his shoulder.

"Wh-Who are you?" Naruto asked wearily.

The person had striking red hair and amazing eyeliner, another feature Naruto noticed was a bat sling he had around him with two metal bats.

"Gaara, the other transfer student. It seems you haven't heard of me, but I've heard a lot about you though." His lips formed a tight smirk that made Naruto shiver.

"Nice to meet you?" Naruto said awkwardly.

"Here, take this," Gaara reaches over his shoulder and takes a metal bat and handed it to Naruto, "for protection."

Naruto unwillingly took the gift from Gaara.

(This is a reference to my other Naruto fanfic, so if you know, you know. It's become a meme at this point, Gaara and the bat)

"Uh... thanks, I think?"

"That should keep people from running their traps," he gave Naruto a dark look, as if trying to convince the other it's ethical to use it on other people.

Naruto found himself being drawn in by Gaara's eyes, they were a soft green colour you might find in warm oceans, the makeup going around them enhancing their beauty.

Then there was the tattoo on his right forehead, the kanji for love, Naruto wanted to grab a sharpie and write the kanji for boy next to it, but stopped himself before he got bludgeoned.