an update, sort of

So... It's been almost a year since I last updated this book. It's literally happened to this book twice now.

Why? Why did I disappear from this site for months until pride and then again now?

The last update was Feb 27 because February was not a nice month to me.

Simply put, there were a lot of mental health issues that got in the way of my life. And when I say that I am not joking, people had... choice words for me and some sentiments that may or may not have caused harm to my body.

The last chapters in that month were me trying to hold on to something "normal" since everything happening to me was anything but.

Needless to say, I still have major issues that I'm at least coping a bit more with.

I'm sorry if I made you hope that this story would be continued immediately, believe you me, I already had notes made for the next chapter after Act 2, and several ideas just scribbled in a notebook, I wanted to finish it by April, but here we are, nearing a year long hiatus.

I enjoyed writing this weird story for what it's worth, but I'm still put off by it, it's a reminder of my failure and the events that month, and I haven't been that enthusiastic about writing anything but one shots.

I'm really sorry, but this work will remain on hold for a few more months, if I don't update by the start of March, it means that this book will never be updated again.

I'm sorry and I'll try my best for you guys