I'm tired

As that day gets closer, the more restless I feel... and I think I want to officially retire this book.

As I've already explained in the previous note, I'm a bit depressed right now... and remembering this book isn't...

Well, ya know.

But before I leave thks story for good, I'd like to make excuses for myself a bit.

This story was never meant to be a psychological trauma story, originally meant to be a harem story that I wrote 4 years ago.

And... I'm disgusted at myself, if you look in the earlier chapters, I was arrogant (prolly still am) and I said some horrid things in 2018, for example my fatphobic comment about Chouji.

While I can blame that on me being younger, I don't want to. I was projecting. If you've read "The truth about MitsuSenpai" from three years ago, you prolly already know that I had(have) self image issues, and I was constantly berated for my weight so I projected. My hatred for my body, my hatred for myself into Chouji.

and that probably doesn't just end there, in the earlier chapters I also handled the eating disorder Naruto had not as carefully as I would like now.

For those shitty things I wrote, I'm sorry. I've already done it and I have no intention of erasing the mistakes I made, it's simply a reminder that I need to make better about what I do from now on.

So I guess that wraps this up. This is a goodbye after all. But most of all, I'm sorry I couldn't be better.