Chapter 3

A/N
So... here's a new sched: (don't worry I'll post this in my other books too.)

1. Hi Senpai! - MONDAYS or SATURDAYS (KibaNaru, SasuNaru, NejiNaru, or GaaNaru)

2. The Love We Share Like No Other's - TUESDAYS or WEDNESDAYS (KibaNaru, SakuIno, Betrayed-SasuNaru, Forced-SasuSaku)

3. Anime Yaoi Random Smut/One Shots - THURSDAYS (different yaoi ships)

4?! Ruthless Renegade's Revenge - FRIDAYS/SUNDAYS (BNHA VILLAIN AU, YAOI)

Naruto's POV
"So Naruto, can I ask you something?" "You already did Ino-chan." The blond giggled at her. It was after school. Everyone had already gone home, and the two of them decided to take a ride in Naruto's car together. "Come on Naruto, just a one simple question, please?" Ino said brandishing puppy eyes (or to Sakura, pig-eyes).

"All right, fine." Naruto said giving in to Ino. "So... it's really been bothering me since we met.. like five days ago, when Kiba introduced you?" "Go ahead, but if it's about Kiba, we are not dating." Naruto said while turning the wheel to go left.

"No that's not it, I was wondering why you only eat junk food when we eat together." Naruto gulped.. 'damnit, I knew I was fucking fat! Why do I even ear! Fuck!'

"Aah... it's just a habit of mine... nothing to worry about really." "Really? Are you sure nothing's wrong?" Ino pryed more. "I said it's nothing!" Naurto half yelled. "O-okay, then... but if you need someone, I'm always here..." Ino said quietly. "Yeah... thanks Ino." Naruto said showing a forced smile that did not remain unnoticed by the other.

"Looks like this is my stop, see you on next week, Naruto-kun." Ino said stepping out of the car. "See ya!" Naruto said back halfheartedly. 'That was close...'

He then quietly drove home, observing the pedestrians who were walking on the sidewalk. He frowned to himself seeing those happy smiles.. those caring smiles... and those judging eyes who were staring and glaring at people, as if they had the intellect to know who's ugly or who's beautiful....

Those people were disgusting.

People who trick, people who lie... and worst of all, people who think they're better than everybody else...

He was slowly being swallowed by the abyss of darkness and sadness, well at least his mind was, his body was still there, in the cruel world driving into pointless oblivion he called 'home'.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

The young blond didn't realise how he got home. Or how he avoided accidents. "Naruto, welcome home! Dinner's ready, and Karin already set the table." "Hai!" He yelled back to his father.

"So... Karin, I heard you and this Suigetsu guy were eating lunch together." Naruto said with an evil smirk. "Shut up, baka." Karin said sassily, glaring at the blond. "Yeah, yeah, just use protection okay." Naruto said wriggling his eyebrows.

"NARUTO!" She yelled punching Naruto's shoulder, as a bonus (if you could consider it as such), her glare had turned even more scary.

"What are you guys talking about?" Minato inquired with his widely known smile. "Nothing, otōsan. Karin was just telling me how the.. umm... food tasted." "If you say so~ hey, where are you going?" Minato said, realising his son was headed upstairs.

"Not hungry!" Naruto yelled.

"Wait~" he was cut off by a door slam. "Karin, he hasn't been eating dinner for the past days." "I'm sure it's nothing, ojisan." Karin reassured halfheartedly, in truth she feared the worst had come.

"All right, but do promise you'll keep an eye on Naruto... he seems to be spending more time in the bathroom rather than reading his manga lately... which is kinda surprising for him.. he usually shows no shame in buying them.."

"Hai.. I'll keep an eye on him." Karin said with an awkward forced smile.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

The blond wiped his mouth, still clutching the toilet seat as if it were the only thing between him and death. "Naruto! Get out of there!" He heard banging from the outside, Karin he supposed.

"W-what i-is i-it K-Karin?" He asked weakly. "You fucking broke your promise, baka!" She yelled from the outside of the bathroom. "N-no I-I d-didn't!" Naruto said still a bit weak from his recent 'activities' per se.

"Stop lying! You're a great liar and all, but you can't full this Uzumaki!" She yelled again. The blond was hesitant but he opened the door slowly, partly because he was still tired, and mostly because he was ashamed.

"I-I'm s-sorry." He stuttered out his voice sounding raspy. "Naruto! I can't believe you did this again! You promised me that you wouldn't make yourself throw up again!" She yelled but not as loudly as before.

You heard right, Naruto was bulimic..... why? That's a story for another time.

Naruto signed for her not to ask anymore questions, since his voice hurt a lot. "Fine... we'll talk in the morning. But I'm warning you, if you do this again, I'll tell ojisan!" She warned the tired and trembling blond, who was on the floor.

Naruto just gave her a weak smile and a thumbs up. Karin just frowned and left the blond be... 'history's repeating itself again..' she thought sadly.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

"What's the matter otouto?" A young man with long raven locks asked what looked like a mini version of himself. "Nothing, aniki." "Oh, I'll take that as a 'I met a hot new guy in school today.'" He said in a teasing manner.

"Shut up." The younger said dismissively.

"Somebody's getting a bit defensive." He said with a wicked smirk. "I said shut the hell up Itachi!" The younger one yelled angrily. "Yeah, yeah, just don't get your boxers in a bind, Sasuke." The older, 'Itachi', said and left the younger to think alone.