Chapter Eighteen: Leaving the hospital.

I leave the hospital today, I don't know if Brycen and Brayden get to come home with me or not. I really hope they can, if not i'm going to ask if I can stay with them until they leave. Josh, my mom, and Michael are here. I'm praying that the boys get to come home.

"Hey girly, I got some good news." Katy smiled walking into my room. "Do the boy get to leave with me?" I asked. "I'm sorry but." Katy started saying. Then she got a huge grin on her face. "I'm just kidding, they have both gained a pound and a couple ounces. You get to take your babies home with you." Katy added. "Thank god." I let out a sigh of relief. "First we have to make sure they fit correctly in their carseats, if not all we have to do his adjust the straps." Katy explained. "Okay." I smiled. "I'll be back with your precious fellers." Katy said before leaving the room.

"This is great." I shouted hugging Josh. I didn't realize I shouted in his ear until he jumped back. "I'm sorry, i'm just overly excited." I smiled. "We all are, are you sure you don't want to stay with me for a couple of days?" My mom asked. "Yeah, if I need your help i'll call you." I smiled. My mom and Michael just looked at each other smiling. "What are you two cooking up?" I asked. Do I even want to know the answer?

"Well, honey." My mom said smiling. "Your mother is expecting another baby." Michael smiled. "Awe, congrats you two." I smiled pulling them both in a hug. "Thank you sweetie." My mom smiled. "Have you went to the doctors yet?" I asked. "I have an appointment tomorrow." "Can I come?" I asked. "Of course, I wouldn't want you missing out on seeing your brother or sister." My mom laughed. This is great, I just hope this one lives. I don't think my mom could go through another miscarriage.

"I'm here." Katy smiled holding Brycen and Brayden. I ran over to Katy and got Brycen out of her arms. "Here Josh." Katy said handing Brayden to Josh. "Okay. Now, you can put them in there carseats so we can get them ready to go." Katy smiled. I put Brycen in his blue and yellow carseat, he fit perfectly. Josh put Brayden in his blue and green carseat. He fit perfectly too.

"Okay, looks like there is no re-adjusting need to be done." Katy laughed. "Can I walk?" I asked. "I really don't want to be pushed in a wheelchair." I added. "If you feel like you can, then sure." Katy replied.

We were down at my car since Josh has a truck. Katy taught Josh how to strap the carseat holders in. Then, the boys were buckled in the backseat and I was upfront. I know how new moms usually sit in the back with there babies but, there is no way I am sitting in the middle of that small seat. So, I just sat upfront with Josh.

My mom followed us to our house. I carried one carseat inside, and Josh carried the other. When we got inside the house was cleaned and it smelled like apple pie. I turned around to look at my mom who was hiding behind her smile.

"Did you do this?" I asked sitting Brayden's carseat down on the floor. "Maybe." My mom smiled. "Thank you so much mom." I smiled walking over to her to give her a hug. "You're welcome sweetie." My mom said giving me a gentle squeeze. I pulled out of the hug, "Have you seen the nursery?" I asked. My mom shook her head.

I lead my mom and Michael to the nursery while Josh was downstairs with the boys.

The nursery was perfect. It had two rocking chairs, two cribs, two changing table, one big playmatt in the middle of the room. The walls were blue with clouds on them. Brycen's things were blue and yellow, and Brayden's things were blue and green. It was amazing, Josh and the boys did an amazing job.

"It's beautiful." My mom smiled looking around. "Thank Josh and his funky friends, they did it all." I smiled. "He did a great job." Michael smiled. I never really see Michael smile but, he has the perfect smile. "I know right." I replied. I heard the boys crying, it's feeding time. I walked downstairs and Josh helped me carry the carseats up to the nursery.

I sat down in the blue rocking chair and Josh handed me Brayden. Josh stayed in the room while I breastfed to help me. While one was getting burped the other one was latched onto my nipple. It was a rotation course. I don't know what i'm going to do when Josh goes back to work next week. I'll probably stay at my moms, even though I said I wasn't going to. I need my mommy!

After the boys ate, they were fast asleep in there cribs. I was in the kitchen cooking lasgana, I had a baby moniter in there with me so I could hear the boys. Josh went to the store to pick up something for dessert.

The boys slept until me and Josh got done eating. I am glad to hear there crys, I was getting worried about them. I wanted to go check on them but, Josh said that they were okay. So, we ate and the boys woke up.

I walked upstairs to find Brayden fast asleep again, and Brycen was awake just laying there staring at the toy above his head on the crib. My babies are perfect. I have the perfect little-big family. When I got pregnant, I wasn't expecting it to be with twins but, here I am. Marrying the man of my dreams and I have twin boys. They aren't identical, they are ferturnel twins. Which means they share the same birthday, they are the same age but, they do not look alike. Which is good otherwise, I would be a bad mom because I wouldn't know how to tell them apart.

I walked into the nursery and picked Brycen up out of his crib. I walked over to the white rocking chair that was beside his crib, I sat down and started slowly rocking. Before I knew it, me and Brycen were both asleep.