Chapter Fourteen: Five months preggers!

Well, i'm five months pregnant today. The boys have stayed right where they are, i've dialated to a four. I've been contracting today, so Dr. Grey thinks the boys will come some time soon. I wish they would've waited to come until I was farther along but, god works in myserious ways. I haven't talked to Josh in a couple of weeks. He has tried coming up to see me but, I wont let him in the room. He doesn't deserve to be here, not even when the babies are born.

"Hey Cassie, how are you feeling?" Dr. Grey asked shutting the door behind her. "I'm fine, the contractions have slowed down a little but, not to much." I replied smiling. "That's good. Maybe they want to wait for another month." Dr. Grey laughed. "I hope so." I laughed. "I just came in to check you." Dr. Grey smiled putting on a pair of latex gloves. She had me put my feet into the sterups and spred my legs. Before she checked me she put some cream on her two finger and checked me.

"Well, you are still dialated to a four. When the contractions speed up, I will be in to check you every two hours." Dr. Grey explained. I nodded my head to tell her that I understood what she was saying. "Well, if you need anything just call Katy in here." Dr. Grey smiled throwing her gloves away. "Okay, thank you." I smiled as she walked out of the room.

I've had a lot of text messages and missed calls from Josh, I will not talk to him. My mom got out of the hospital but, she's still in Paris with Michael. So, i've been here all by myself. My boss and Barbra comes to visit me atleast once a week. They've already been here this week so, i'm not expecting them to come again.

I've been really tired lately, i'm not sure why. I think it's the stress plus, the fact i'm nervous that i'm could go into labor at anytime. It really sucks that I have to go through this alone. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if Josh was around. As a friend. I can't forgive him. He proposed to me and said all of those things, then he cheats on me with Chilicothe's biggest slut!

You know you want him around, call him!

Shut up, you don't know what I want.

Yes I do, I am your inner thoughts.

Quit laughing at me.

HAHAHAHA!

"Shut up!" I yelled to the voice laughing at me. I've been fighting my thought for a couple of days now. It's a little scary. They're usually right. This time, they are right. I do want Josh around. I need to call him. I'll just tell him to come up so we can talk. I'll tell him that I don't want a relationship with him. I'll tell him that he can't have the boys by himself for awhile. I don't want them around Brenda and them start thinking that she is there mother.

I picked up my phone from the bedside table and called Josh. "Come to the hospital, we need to talk." I demanded before hanging up the phone. I presses my nurse button and told Katy to let Josh in my room because I called him up here.

                                                            *             *              *            *

Josh showed up with flowers and a card. When he walked in he sat the flowers and card down on my bedside table. He walked over to the bed and sat down by my feet.

"H-how are you feeling?" Josh asked staring at his feet. "If you're going to talk to me, you need to look at me. I called you here for a serious talk." I replied. "Okay." Josh said looking at me. "Thank you." I smiled. "Anyway, I called you up here to tell you what my plan is. I want you here for the birth but, I don't want a relationship with you. You ruined it with me, you lost your chance. I don't give second chances. When the boys are born, you can not have them by yourself. I don't want them around that tramp. Okay?" I asked smiling. Josh nodded his head. "Do you understand that?" I asked loudly. "Yes but, can I say something?" Josh asked. I sat there quiet.

"Sure." I replied. "Well, for one. I'm not with Brenda. For two, I still love you. I didn't mean to hurt you. I don't really have an excuse for cheating on you. I was drunk, that's all I have. If would mean everything to me if you would give me a second chance. I swear I wont mess it up again." Josh said holding onto my hand.

What should I do?

Hello? Is anyone in there?

Great, the voice is only there when it wants to be. Just great!

"You have to promise me one thing." I said looking Josh in his eyes. "Anything." Josh smiled. "You have to promise me you wont have anymore parties and, you can't drink anymore unless i'm around." I replied. "I promise I will not have anymore parties and I wont drink unless you're around. As long as I get to be with you, I will do everything in my power to have you back." Josh smiled. "Good, because i'm dialated to a four and the babies could be here any day." I smiled. "We have to pick out names. Have you thought of any names?" Josh asked. I sat there quiet.

"I like Alexander and Johnathan." I smiled. "Don't you think those names are just a bit to long?" Josh laughed. I never thought of that. "I guess you're right. Do you know any good names?" I asked. "I like Brycen and Brayden." Josh smiled. "I love them!" I smiled. "So, Brycen and Brayden?" Josh asked. "Brycen James and Brayden Luke Green-Helm." I smiled. "Amazing." Josh smiled leaning in for a kiss. I kissed him back.

I sure am glad he is back in my life. My plan didn't work. Me and Josh are back together. I'm am so happy though. I feel like a thousand pounds have been lifted off of my chest. I'm still nervous about Brycen and Brayden being born premature. I'm worried that they wont make it, or one of them will and the other one wont. How would I tell the other one that his brother died at birth? I couldn't handle telling him. I would have Josh do it.