Chapter Eleven: Four month check-up.

It's Febuary, today is my four month check up to see how my little baby is doing. We might get to find out the sex today. I hope the baby is a boy! Josh finally told me he wants a boy too. I really thought he was going to say that he wanted a girl. We're on or way to the doctors office right now, we are about ten minutes away. I'm excited to find out the sex, if we even find out today.

We arrived at the doctors office and my mom was there with Michael. Why is she out of the hospital? Is her cancer going away? I sure hope so!

"Hey mom. What are you doing here?" I asked standing beside Josh. "They let me out of the hospital yesterday. Michael is paying for my surgery to get the cancer removed." My mom replied smiling. "I thought having surgery again is a risk?" "No, I mean it was. They looked at the pros and cons of having the surgery again. There is more pros then cons. I have surgery tomorrow at seven in the morning." My mom explained. "That's great. Well, i'm glad you could make it." I smiled walking towards the entrance door.

When we got inside I seen an old friend from school. Josh's ex girlfriend, Brenda Snow. She is--was such a bitch. I don't know if she still is though.

"Hey Cassie." Brenda smiled walking over to me. "Hey Brenda." I replied. "Do you know what you're having yet?" Brenda asked. "We find out today, hopefully." Josh smiled before taking my hand and pulling me away from Brenda.

"What the hell Josh?" I asked in a whisper tone. "Why are you talking to her like you two are bestfriends? Do you not remember she was the one that started the rumor of you being HIV positive?" Josh asked. "That was her?" I asked. I really didn't know Brenda started those rumors. We use to be bestfriends but, she got with Josh and just left me in the background of her life. We haven't talk ever since she got Josh the first time. She knew I liked him more then a friend then, she got with him. I blame her for our friendship of nine years ending.

"Yeah, that was her." Josh replied. "That bitch." I shouted giving Brenda a mean glare. She looked confused. Like you don't know why i'm glaring at you like this. You lied to me you dumb bitch! I thought to myself. I even confronted her about that rumor and she said Josh started it. I'm just going to let it go, it's the past maybe she has changed now that she is getting married and pregnant.

"Cassie Green." Nurse Katy called my name. I got up Josh, my mom, and Michael followed behind me. I stepped on the scale and it said I weigh 170.6. Holy shit! I have gained weight. "Damn babe, you almost weigh as much as me." Josh laughed. "When you get pregnant, it tends to happen fuck stick." I replied rolling my eyes. I'm not meaning to be mean to him, i'm just still pissed off because Brenda. I know I should let it go because it's the past but, a year ago isn't really the past. It's a year ago!

We walked into a room that was a little bigger then the room i'm usually in. I like it though. I sat on the bed and Josh sat behind me on the bed. When Dr. Grey walked in she told me to lay back and pull my shirt up. So, I laid back between Josh's legs and pulled my shirt up to the bottom of my bra. She put some petroleum jelly on my stomach and started the ultrasound.

"Do we get to find out the sex today?" I asked looking at my baby on the screen. "Yes but, right now i'm trying to figure out what that is behind your baby. It looks like another baby to me." Dr. Grey replied. "Another baby?" Josh asked. "Yes, that could be why Cassie is so big for only being four months. Right now Cassie is measuring to be six months but, she is only four months. I'm going to send you to a ultrasound tech so he can get a closer look at the baby to see if that is another baby behind the baby." Dr. Grey said wiping my stomach off. Oh wow, possibly another baby!? That's crazy!

I have a appointment with the ultrasound tech in about 30 minutes so, i'm headed to the hospital where the ultrasound tech is. When we arrived I had to ask where the ultrasound tech room is and I walked there with Josh, my mom, and Michael following  behind me like a bunch of lost dogs.

"How can I help you?" The receptionist asked. "Yeah, my name is Cassie Green. I have a appointment at 12:45PM." I replied smiling. "Ah yes, I have your name right here. Have a seat and the doctor will be with you shortly." The receptionist smiled. I went to sit down and everyone sat down aswell.

About five minutes later this man called me back. I followed him to this room. It was small and only had one chair, one bed, a desk, and ultrasound equitment. I walked in and Josh followed behind me.

"I'm sorry, we can only have one person in here with the paitent." The old man said. My mom nodded her head and then her and Michael went back to the waiting room.

"Hello Cassie, i'm Dr. Browning. I am a specialist. I will be seeing if you're having twins or if it's just a false alarm." Dr. Browning smiled. I nodded my head. "I need you to lay back on the bed and I am going to put this special gel onto your stomach and then i'm going to see what's going on." Dr. Browning added. I did as I was told and then he begun.

"Okay, well that is a second baby. I will see if I can tell the sex of both babies." Dr. Browning smiled moving his hand around. "Well, baby a looks like a boy. Baby b looks like another boy." Dr. Browning smiled. "Two boys?" I asked smiling. "Yes!" Josh said excitedly. We finished up and then I went out and told my mom the news, she was excited. Then we left and I had to0 go shopping. I got a couple outfits, and the carseats. Josh got two diaper bags, some diapers, and the cribs. We finished moving into our new house so, we are staying there now. I love it there! It's even closer to mine and Josh's jobs!