Chapter Fifteen: Seven Months Preggers!

Well, i've been contracting a lot today. The boys could come anytime! Dr. Grey hasn't been in to see how much i've dialated. She had to go deliver a baby. I'm so nervous, Josh has been staying with me except when he has to go to work. He took off today because the doctor said that Brycen and Brayden are probably going to be born today or tonight.

"Babe, do you want anything from the house?" Josh asked putting his jacket on. "No but, we need the carseats just incase they're born today." I replied. "Baby, if they are premie they probably wont get to come home when the other babies should come home. They are going to be two months early." Josh explained. "I never thought of that." I never really did, i'm just hoping they both come out healthy.

Josh left to go to the house to get my bag ready for things i'll need when the babies are born, and he went to get the carseats. While he's gone I guess i'll just wait for the doctor to come.

About 10 minutes later Dr. Grey came in.

"Hello, how are you feeling?" Dr. Grey asked putting a pair of gloves on. "Pretty good, the contractions aren't as bad as they were lastnight. I'm able to bear the pain." I laughed. "Okay, i'm just going to check you." Dr. Grey said lifting up my blankets to check me. It was getting a little painful, i'm guessing cause the boys are dropping lower everyday.

"You are 7 centimeters dialated. Since your water hasn't broke yet, i'm going to break your water to speed up labor." Dr. Grey explained. "Is it going to be painful?" I asked. "Do I need to tell Josh to hurry up and get back?" I asked. "Honey, calm down. Just because i'm going to break your water doesn't mean that the babies are going to come anytime soon after that. Just call Josh and tell him what's going on." Dr. Grey explained. I nodded my head.

I called Josh and explained to him what's going on. Dr. Grey said we could wait to break my water until Josh got back. I was hoping he would be a little longer then five minutes but, he's here and she's getting ready to break my water.

Dr. Grey held up this long metal stick with a hook on the end and explained to me how she was going to break my water. I laid in bed while she stuck that gross thing inside me, I could feel her moving it around. It felt so weird! As soon as she got the hook around the first sac she pulled. a big gush of water came out. She did the same to the second sac and another big gush of water came out.

"Okay, i'll send Katy in every hour to check on you. Do you want an epidural?" Dr. Grey asked. "No, I want to do this natural. Without any pain meds, I don't want to drug my babies up." I replied. "Okay, well then, i'll be on my way." Dr. Grey smiled before leaving my room.

I got my phone and called my mom to tell her to come to the hospital. She got back from Paris about a week ago.

I tried falling asleep but, the contractions are really hurting me right now. My mom and Michael are here. Josh is rubbing circles on my back while i'm laying on my right side.

"It hurts so bad." I cried into my pillow. "I know baby, just breath." Josh whispered in my ear. "No, you don't know! Have you ever had a baby? No, you haven't! Don't tell me to 'just breath'! I've been breathing, otherwise I would be dead!" I shouted. Damn, did I really just yell at him for just trying to make me feel better?

"I'm so sorry Josh, it's just. This pain is something you will never understand." I cried. "It's okay, you're strong you can do this." Josh smiled giving me a kiss on my forehead. "When is the fucking doctor going to be in here to check you?" My mom asked. "She should be coming anytime now." Michael replied looking at his watch.

A few minutes later Katy came in to check on me.

"Are you here to check me?" I asked. "Yes, Dr. Grey sent me in." Katy replied putting a pair of gloves on. She came over to my bed and I put my feet in the sterups and spread my legs. I felt a coldness inbetween my legs. "You should be ready to push any minute now, you are 10 centimeters dialated. I'll go get the doctor." Katy smiled standing up.

I felt like I had to poop. Was that a sign that I needed to push? A few minutes later Dr. Grey came in.

"Do you feel like you have to poop yet?" Dr. Grey asked. "I've been feeling like that." I replied. "Okay, lets look down there." Dr. Grey said sitting down at the end of the bed. I put my legs in the sterups and spread my legs. "I see a head!" Dr. Grey shouted.