Chapter Ten: Is this really happening?

It's been a few days since the last time I was at the hospital. The last time I was there was when I found out the truth. When my mom lied to me, it was the worst thing that has ever happened to me. I thought that getting pregnant was, no my mom getting cancer is way worse! I'm going back to work tonight. I need they money.

"Babe, are you going to see your mom before work?" Josh asked flipping a pancake. "No." I reply pouring some orange juice into my glass. "You can't be mad at her. She was just trying to cheer you up. You never know, things could change." Was Josh really trying to give me advice? He has never been that type of person. Although I have never really known him this good. He was always judging me with the rest of the people. I know him from school, I graduated last year. He did too. "I can be mad at her if I want. She shouldn't of lied to me. I knew better anyway. I'm going to go get the uhaul so we can start moving." I said putting my jacket on.

I walked outside on the snow covered ground. It snowed about three weeks ago. I got in my car and drove to our new house. Did I mention we didn't even celebrate christmas? It was pretty stupid, my mom was at Michael's house and I was sick. Josh had to work so, I was home by myself.

I got to our new house and unpacked a few boxes that I had in the backseat of my car. I locked the door and drove the uhaul back to the guest house. I got there and there was two trucks parked outside. Josh's parents said that we could take the couches, the kitchen table and the chairs, one the coffe tables for the living room, and the bed we have been sleeping in. When I got inside I seen six guys standing in the living room with their backs facing towards me.

I walked into the living room and everyone looked at me. There faces looked familiar.

"There she is." One of the boys smiled. I just gave a confused look. "You probably don't remember me, i'm Jeff from school." The boy with red hair and blue eyes said. "I'm Chase." A boy with brown hair and brown eyes said. "I'm Riley." This boy with black hair and blue eyes smiled. "You can't forget me, i'm Jason." This boy with brown hair and green eyes smiled. "I remember you, you're the guy that always called me a nerd." I smiled. "That's me." Jason laughed. "I'm Mason, Jeffs twin brother." A boy with red hair and green eyes smiled. "So, that's why you two look alike." I smiled. "And, i'm Alex." A boy with black hair and brown eyes smiled.

"Okay let me see if I get this right. Jeff, Chase, Riley, Jason, Mason, and Alex." I said pointing to the boys as I named them off. "Correct." Mason smiled

"What are you all doing here?" I asked sitting down on the couch beside Alex. "We don't know, Josh called us to come here." Jason replied. "I hope it's another one of his big parties." Mason smiled. "No, no parties." I say making the smile on all of their faces disappear. "Where is he anyway?" Jeff asked. "Let me go look for him." I smiled getting off of the couch.

I walked into our bedroom and found Josh sitting at the desk writing something. I walked in and shut the door. He jumped up and put the piece of paper in his pocket.

"What are you doing? Your friends are asking where you are." I said walking up to Josh. He looked like he had just seen a ghost. He never said anything back. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Y-yeah, i'm okay." "Well, what are you doing?" "Writing something. Come with me." Josh smiled taking my hand and lead me downstairs. I followed. We got to the living room and then he let go of my hand.

"Boys, I have an annoucement to make." Josh smiled. He looked over at me, took my hand, and got down on one knee. Is this really happening?

"Cassie Green, I love you so much you mean the world to me. You are the mother of my first child, my first love, and the women I want to spend the rest of my life with. Will you marry me?" Josh asked. "Yes, I will marry you." I smiled. "Thank god." Josh smiled getting off of the floor. He hugged me and then gave me a kiss. All of the boys said congradulations. Then they helped us move some. Then, they left.