Chapter Seventeen: Meeting my babies.

I know I call Brycen and Brayden 'my' babies all the time but, I am the one who pushed them out of my vagina! Josh just donated the sperm. Not really, he is the father and I am glad that he was here for it but, I still think he's been seeing Brenda on the side. He left today around 6:00AM and he hasn't been back and it's 7:30AM. Katy is getting ready to bring the boys in, I hope Josh is here to actually meet them. My mom and Michael are on there way here, I can't wait to see my mom hold my babies. I can't wait to hold my babies.

It's 8:30AM, Katy brought the boys in about 30 minutes ago. I've been holding Brycen while my mom holds Brayden. Josh still isn't here. Katy said that the boys have to stay in the nusery again tonight, they're gaining weight. Which is good. I've been calling Josh but, he hasn't answered. I wish I had Brenda's number, I would just call her.

I have Mason's number, which is one of Josh's friends. I'll call him. I grabbed my phone and clicked on 'Mason' and hit 'call'

"Hey Mason, are you with Josh? The nurse brought the boys in and I would really like if Josh would be here to meet them. He left here at six and hasn't been back, he wont answer my calls or anything." I said into the phone. "Is he with her again?" I asked. "Oh, okay. Thanks Mason, you can come up to see the boys if you want. I'm on floor 5 room 104." I smiled. "Okay, see you." I said before hanging up.

"Is he with her again sweetie?" My mom asked handing Brayden to Michael. "Last Mason knew he was at the store getting some things for the house." I replied looking down at Brycen's little face. "Oh, i'm sorry sweetie." My mom smiled. "It's fine." I replied frowning.

I can't believe Josh isn't here.

"Hey babe, sorry i'm late I was at the store and my phone died." Josh apologized rushing into my hospital room. "Yeah." I rolled my eyes. "I'm serious. You should see the things me and my mom picked out for the boys. My mom said congratulations, she also said she would come up but she doesn't do to good in hospitals. She had me in our bathtub." Josh explained. Maybe he is telling the truth. "Okay. Well, which son do you want to hold first?" I asked smiling. "Here, you can take Brayden." Michael said walking over to Josh and handing Brayden to his daddy.

Seeing Josh hold Brayden was like seeing a perfect dream. I have two perfect children with the most amazing man. I couldn't ask for anything better.

I switched babies with Josh and I started crying when I seen Brayden. He looks so much like my brother, the baby my mom lost. I can't believe it. My mom never said anything about it but, I know she felt the same. I knew it just by the way she looked at Brayden. I didn't say anything until my mom did.

"Honey, what's wrong?" My mom asked. "I don't want to upset you but, Brayden. He looks like the baby you lost." I cried. "I know honey, that's why I held him so long. It felt like I was holding your brother all over again. Brayden, is just actually alive." "I'm sorry mom." I cried. "It's okay sweetie." My mom smiled giving me a hug and kissing Brayden on the forehead.

"It's time for the boys feeding." Katy smiled shutting the door behind her. "Can I try breast feeding?" I asked. "Yeah, that's fine. If everyone could please leave the room." Katy smiled. "I want my mom to stay." I demanded. "That's fine." "Thank you." I smiled. Josh and Michael left the room, while my mom stayed with me.

"Okay, first you are going to find the most comfortable position for you to hold him." Katy instructed. I held Brayden with his head at my boob and his feet at the other boob. Which I call 'The original way.' "Okay, the hard part is trying to get him to latch on." Katy said. "What you need to do is place his mouth onto your nipple. He will latch on his self if he feels like it." Katy explained. I did as I was told and Brayden latched on. "How will I know when he needs burped?" I asked. "Whenever he stops sucking, then it's time to burp." Katy smiled. "I will leave you to do what needs done, then I will be back to get them in about 30 minutes." Katy added. I nodded my head and she left.

I finished breast feeding both of them, then it was time to say our goodbyes until tomorrow. I leave the hospital tomorrow, I hope that the boys can come home with me.

My Best Mistake.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara