What Can I Say

Leo went to the dojo to explain what happened to Splinter, Raph was reading a comic, I started playing the game and April was pacing back and forth for the past hour and a half.

"April would ya sit down she'll be fine" Raph told her not looking up from the book, but could tell he was getting annoyed.

"That is my best friend in there that got freaking electrocuted by foot ninjas and was with Dogpound and Fishface!" April said sternly

Raphael just shrugged and April went back to pacing around.

I really do hope that Angela gets better. Even though we just met awhile ago at the shop, she was really cool with the way she moved her mop around and kicked some major Purple Dragon tail.

You could tell this wasn't her first time dealing with them or the first time fighting. When I got to talk to her, she was really funny and kind, she wasn't scared of us; well not massive just a little, but she warmed up to us. Her dark brown hair traveled down to her shoulders and stood a inch shorter than me; that I found out when we talked at their shop, which is gonna be fun to tease her about. When she laughed at my jokes, her smile was amazing I couldn't help but smile back. Oh and those eyes, I never seen anything so cool, never thought someone could have orange eyes.

I felt a slap in the back of my head taking me away from my thoughts and look annoyed at Raph knowing he did it.

"Why?" I groaned at him

"Just wondering why you all blushy like Donnie and looking at the TV in a weird way"

"I was not!"

"Was"

"Was not!" I argued back

"Shut up!" April yelled at both of us making us stop in our argument.

Angela POV

'Geez my body hurts, what happened?'

I opened my eyes slowly adjusting to the bright light in my face looking around wondering where I'm at.

"Ah I see your awake" I looked around to see Donnie on his computer doing something and stopped to look back at me with a toothy smile.

"How ya feelin' Angela?" he asked in a soothing tone walking over to me.

"Good except for the soreness and pain in my back, but I'm good"

He told me to take a pill for the pain and handed me a cup of water and two aspirins. I did what the Doc said and he led me out the lab to see April walking around in circles, Mikey playing video games and Raph reading a comic on a bean bag.

"Hello anybody here?" I yelled getting everyone attention and got pulled into a hug by my best friend.

I just giggled knowing she was worrying for nothing and hugged her back.

"I'm glad your OK" she said to me

"Yep yep" I responded back getting released from the embraced to walk over to the couch and sitting on the floor besides Mikey seeing him play Mario Kart with his Mario character in first place now.

"Hey Mikster, what ya doin?" Dragging out the last word

"Playing Mario Ka- oh my pizza your awake?" he said excitedly pulling me in a side embrace. I smiled at the comfort and returned the hug for awhile until we heard loud coughing and muffling only to see Raph, April, and Donnie smriking at us for some reason.

"What?" I asked confused at the weird looks.

"Nothing" they all said nonchalantly as if they know something but won't tell you.

I just shrugged at the topic and so did Mikey but saw him turn a faint red in the cheeks and looked towards the game again. I wonder why but forgot all about it when we started playing the game together after he gave me another controller.

Hola my ninjas, thank you for selecting one of my books to read 😁.
I do hope you enjoy every page from it and continue to be a turtle lover
Ok! So Thank You for everyone that decided to take the time to read this book. Also I wanted to give a special thanks to the amazing turtle lovers that volunteered to be the characters for my books.

Snicker143 as Angela💚

Lovez143