ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟙𝟙

Start from the beginning

"That was mine!"

"For me!"

The two clashed together, pushing and shoving each other in a childish fit of pique. Kise stretched Aomine's cheeks, pulling his mouth into a horrific shout, while Aomine yanked Kise's air in retaliation and kicked his face.

Midorima watched them alongside Murasakibara. "Why are you fighting as well?" he asked irritably, pushing up his spectacles.

Mamoru stifled a small chuckled that threatened to spill. A little hypocritical, he thought, amused.

"Man, this has gotten way too dumb," Murasakibara agreed.

Midorima sighed. "For now, I do understand we were acting disgracefully to Kuroko."

Mamoru darted over to Kuroko who was on the floor, vomiting from the insane game. He rubbed his back, and left to find a mop and bucket of water.

──── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────

"Aomine scored 50 points!

"What a guy! Unstoppable!"

"Look at the boy with white hair! He's a beast!"

Mamoru scoffed at the analogy. A beast? Was that supposed to be a compliment? He wiped the sweat away with a wrist and watched as Aomine made another basket.

He did enjoy the look of shock at Kise's face. He'd hadn't really watched Aomine or him in a game where it was much more serious. The second stringers were difficult opponents, but Mamoru liked the challenge.

Mamoru received a pass from Aomine and shot quickly, making his 38th point. Midorima watched concealed amazement at the shot he made from midcourt.

It was hard to tell, but he started to notice that Mamoru would take centimeters back after he made a successful shot, like he was testing how far he could shoot.

Midorima started to wonder if he could start backing up as well, just to test his limits.

Aomine slipped past several people and did a slam dunk just as the buzzer sounded out. He landed on the floor heavily and stood up straight, an exhilarated look on his face.

But his face changed. Mamoru watched as he surveyed the panting opponents who faced the floor. Was he feeling guilty?

Shaking his head, he jogged over to Aomine and punched his arm. "Ow!"

"Well done, Aomine-kun."

On the way home, Aomine was completely lost in his thoughts. He almost ran into a trash-can, but Mamoru tugged on coat to pull him out of the way.

"Aomine-kun." he didn't respond to Kuroko's prompting. "Aomine-kun." When he didn't respond, Kuroko said it louder.

"Eh?"

"What's wrong? You seem aloof," Kuroko pointed out.

"It's nothing," Aomine said, waving it off and looking to the side. They stopped walking at the spot where they waited for Maiko to finish.

"You seem to be doing well lately," Kuroko murmured, trying to start something.

"Yeah, I guess..." Aomine looked at Kuroko, like he was going to ask something, but shut his mouth.

They were silent for a while, watching a pair of boys walk past them.

"By the way," Aomine started, looking at Mamoru and Kuroko. "You guys stare at people a lot. Especially you, Tetsu, since changing your playing style."