𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕓𝕖𝕟𝕥 ℂ𝕒𝕗𝕖

I'M BACK, BABYYYY!!  With a triple update for my faithful and loyal readers :)

I will still be updating on Quotev if you liked it better.  They will now be updated at the same time since they're both up to speed with my writing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"The school festival is coming up," the teacher announced, holding out the chalk expectantly. "Today, we're going to grab suggestions from the class on what to do."

Cheers erupted from the class, happy to do something other than work. The class president, Yoshiaki Akio, stood up and picked up the chalk. "Any suggestions?"

Hands shot up in the air and Yoshiaki tried to write down as many as he could, as quickly as possible.

"Haunted house!"

"Restaurant!"

A kissing booth!"

"A cafe!"

"Karaoke!"

"Book shop!"

"A fashion show!"

After writing down the suggestions, Yoshiaki looked over the list.

"Class 2-4 is already doing a restaurant," he pointed out. "And not everyone likes books."

He crossed off several more options, earning a groan of disappointment. Yachi leaned over to Mamoru, who was staring out the window. "W-what do you want, Mamoru?"

He tilted his head towards Yachi. "I suppose I wouldn't mind the cafe option," he shrugged.

The class went quiet and he blinked, confused. Mamoru opened his mouth to ask what happened, when Yoshiaki suddenly exclaimed, "A cafe it is!"

What?

"Let's make this more interesting," he added, smiling slyly. "Let's do a genderbent cafe! Is that alright, sensei?'

The teacher nodded, smiling in amusement. "I don't see a problem with it if there are no objections."

And suddenly, they were doing a genderbent cafe.

──── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────

"What's your class doing for the festival, Mamoru?" Sugawara asked curiously, setting up the net.

"Genderbent cafe," Mamoru mumbled, ears tinted red.

"I couldn't hear you, what?"

"A genderbent cafe," he said a little louder, face flushed. He tied off the bottom portion of the net, shifting in his spot.

The gym went quiet.

"You're going to be in a m-maid costume?" Hinata shrieked, eyes wide.

"Oh, you could probably pass off as a girl," Tsukishima snickered behind a hand. Yamaguchi flushed red at the thought of the stoic male in a dress.

"What class are you in again?" Ennoshita asked, sleepy eyes lighting up with interest.

"...1-5," he answered quietly, dipping his head with embarrassment. Oh god, if the whole team showed up...

Sugawara chuckled and ruffled Mamoru's hair affectionately. "Don't be so shy. We'll try not to embarrass you too much."

"What is everyone else doing?" Kageyama asked curiously. Mamoru sent up a thankful glance, lips twitching with a smile when he looked away from him abruptly.