Confession???

Y/n had woken up to the sound of rain hitting the window repeatedly but gently. "It's raining?" She said to herself. She slowly sat up in bed and rubbed her eyes. Then stretched her body. After stretching, she got up and looked out her window. "About time it rains." She says. She stands there for awhile enjoying the sound of the serene rain. Until something scared her. She jumps at the sound of her phone. "Who's texting me? What time is it even?" She questions as grabs her phone to see. She noticed it's around 11 am. Usually she wakes up later. And then she noticed a message. It was from Yangyang. She checked to see what he said. The message read, "Hey, I was wondering if it's okay for me and Winwin to come over to hang out today! Is that fine with you??" On a rainy day? She thought to herself. But she went ahead and accepted. Because why not? (Plus Winwin was coming along.) After telling Yangyang it was fine, she went to the bathroom to clean herself up and change. Then when she finished she zoomed to the kitchen. "I wonder what I should eat.." (she's not very good at deciding right away) after awhile of thinking. She decides to have (insert whatever you like for breakfast). She gobbled down everything after she had made her breakfast. Yangyang and Winwin still haven't arrived. Didn't exactly expect them to arrive so quickly though. "What should I do while I wait?.." then she gets an idea. "I'll just vibe to music with my speakers. Yeahhh."
~Time Skip~
After awhile of vibing. She hears knocking at the door and immediately stops the music. Then runs to the door and opens it after taking a deep breath. "Y/n!!" Yangyang exclaims and hugs her. Winwin just stared in surprise as y/n hugged back and said, "Did you miss me or something haha?" Yangyang let go and nodded. But then blurted out, "Winwin missed you too. Although he won't admit it." Winwin blushes slightly. But Yangyang just smiles then leans in toward y/n then whispers, "He was practically begging to come with me to see you today. Hehe." As he said that her heart raced a little. Why is my heart racing? It's not like he likes me like that. Friends can miss each other. She thought. "Ah well..." she laughs nervously. And Winwin glares at Yangyang. Yangyang just sticks his tongue out at him. "So come on in then." She says to them. They all go inside. Yangyang runs in and jumps on her couch like he lives there. "Yangyang..please be respectful." Winwin says to him. "Winwin, didn't you have something for y/n?" Yangyang asked out loud on purpose. It caught y/n's attention. She walks to Winwin and asks, "You brought me something??" She looked happy and Winwin just nervously fidgeted and said, "Yeah..I did. Not sure if you would like it.." He reaches into a bag and pulls out a cute Chinese bunny with Jade bracelets on its arms. (Kind of made that up tbh skdjdk imagine whatever you want if you want) As soon as she saw it she loved it. Winwin handed it to her nervously. (There's a reason why he's nervous about it.) She has no idea if it means anything but she takes it and hugs it. "Thank you so much." She was about to hug him but stopped because she wasn't sure if that was okay. Winwin noticed and said, "Ah..it's okay..you can hug me." While blushing and trying his best not to look obviously nervous. Then she hugs him. Meanwhile, both of their hearts pounded. Y/n actually noticed his get was pounding and asked hesitatingly, "Are you okay? Your heart is pounding fast. Are you sick or something?" Winwin was caught off guard and had think quickly. "Ah I-well uhh.." Yangyang interrupted while smirking, "He just really liked your hug.~" Winwin's eyes widened and he blushed again then tried to deny but y/n interrupted too. "You like hugs? I didn't know that." He just gave up and said, "Yeah.." She chuckles and says, "I didn't know because usually when I see the others try to hug you you just try to escape. So deep down you're actually a softie who wants hugs huh? I seeee~" she smiles. Winwin doesn't know how to respond at this point. Then Yangyang says, "Okay guys, don't forget that I'm here. You guys can have your romantic moments when I'm not around." He laughs while both Winwin and y/n freak out by what he just said. He noticed their expressions and says, "Calm down guys!! I was kidding..maybe.." he trails off. "Anyway, y'all want to play a game?" He asks. "I'm down!" Y/n exclaims and Winwin just nods and says a small, "sure." They all decide on a game and play for awhile. They were having a lot of fun and Yangyang sometimes teased both Winwin and y/n. Both of them hitting him and making him mess up in the game.
~Time Skip~
Slightly just bored of playing they decided to quit. Yangyang came up with another idea. "I know what else we can do guys." (Wonder what he's planning now.) "Let's play....TRUTH OR DARE!!" He dramatically yells. Oh no..y/n and Winwin both thought while Yangyang thought Heck yes. "If you aren't a chicken then you'll play." He adds. But Winwin and y/n just both turned away and said, "We'll be chickens." Yangyang pouted. "Y'all suck. Party poopers.." y/n looked at him. "Who says this is a party?" She asks with her brow raised. "I said!" Yangyang replied. "Let's playyy please. I swear I won't make you guys do anything bad!" He desperately exclaims. "Hmm..you better not or else I'll choke you. Let's play." She says. "Yay!" He says. Meanwhile Winwin still feeling nervous. They start playing. They start with basic questions and dares. Then later on..that's when things change. Yangyang had asked y/n, "Truth..or dare?" She replied, "Hmmm truth this time." Yangyang smiles in his brain since he can't noticeably show it. Then he says.."Okay then..so miss y/n..my question is..What is the first letter of the person you really like out of all my group?" Shocked she panics. Oh no oh no oh no oh no. She repeatedly says in her head. I'm so fricked.. But she had no choice but to answer. (Winwin just watched in major curiosity.) She tried her best to stay cool. And then admitted.."W.."

To be continued!