Boundless endearment

Sicheng's POV: Together finally, conflicted but fortunate. It didn't quite feel real to me. Yes, there will be obstacles to be dealt with. I felt content and anxious at the same time. I know deep down that it was worth it. I have to keep a stable mindset and be prepared for anything that we may come across. As I thought this I was suddenly pulled from my thoughts by the sound of knocking. I get up and open the door that reveals Ten standing there smiling mischievously. Wary of what he is thinking, I ask him, "What are you doing here?" he responds with a gleeful tone, "I have come with ideas for you." I tilt my head at this, raising a brow. he takes notice of this and decides to let himself in and lounge on my chair. Then he speaks, "I have ideas that will benefit your relationship." I feel a slight interest but at the same time I feel like I should learn things on my own without his help. But I hesitantly answer his statement, "Okay, what are your ideas?" Acting as if I am not all that interested. and maybe that was a bad idea..

                                                                                     ~Hours later~

Have I known that he would spend hours giving me relationship advice, I would have googled all this or something else. Sure, he gave some great ideas, others not as much. Ten then left me saying he had some plans with Johnny. So there I was, alone again with my thoughts. I took this time to plan things out for dates. Then I realized that I should probably ask y/n what they like to do and what kind of things they usually like to collect. I nervously text them and I ask her if she is available so we could spend time together. As soon as I got her confirmation I didn't hesitate to get ready. I was so excited and anxious. I hope I am not too awkward, I don't want things between us to be awkward, I want our relationship to be auspicious. I will do my best.

                                                                                   ~Time skip~

I meet y/n at her house. Of course I had to disguise a little. It still wasn't safe to reveal myself going out with someone yet. Although someday I hope that day comes that we don't have to worry about anything then we could freely date in public. 

Me and y/n go inside her place, I try my best to make conversation. And it seems to be going well. We spend a long time talking about anything that comes to mind. Every now and then we make eye contact and I get embarrassed. Eventually we decide to watch some anime. I never thought that we would have so much in common. We watch for awhile and eventually we both get tired. I was getting ready to leave until she stopped me and asked if I wanted to stay. I hesitantly agreed. It's not like I haven't stayed before after all. I ended up staying for the night, we both passed out immediately. No we didn't sleep together. 

Early morning, I woke up to the sound  of her voice. Eyes hazy, I look around and notice she is standing next to me saying something. I rub my tired eyes and sit up. Then I am able to make out what she's saying. "You must be tired haha. But are you hungry? I am about to go get something from the store." I nod, "Yeah I am pretty hungry. Do you need me to go with you?" I ask and she responds, "You don't have to. You can stay here and clean my house. Just kidding. But really, you don't have to." I smile at her and I say, "I'll go with you."  I get up and get ready. As she waits for me. Then we both go out to the store, although I had to be careful to not be recognized. I didn't want to make her go alone. We don't take long and finally get back to her place. We are both sitting in the living room and eating the food we got while we have the TV on. After awhile we get done eating and clean up our mess. Then we went back to watching TV after cleaning up a little. We sat there enjoying the presence of each other. 

At least that's how I felt currently, I don't know how she felt. I decide I should take a chance to at least do something. By something I mean making a move. I sit close to her and gently put my hand on hers. I blush like crazy but try to keep my cool. She notices and seems to react bashfully, I find this cute, she doesn't seem to mind luckily. Suddenly I'm taken by surprise by the sudden weight I feel on my shoulder, I realize she is leaning on me. My heart beats frantically at this and I feel her hand gripping mine affectionately. My mind and heart are going insane from this, I can't help but want to hold her and kiss her. My desperation got the best of me and next thing I knew, I was holding her into my embrace. I gaze at her face, inches away from kissing. Seconds later, our lips meant finally. My face hot from the feeling of it. This was different from the other kisses, it was more passionate. She had her arms wrapped around me which only made me more desperate. At this point, I hadn't realized that we have been making out there for awhile. Every once in awhile we took a break but went back to kissing. I felt fortunate that for once, we wouldn't be interrupted. 

We stopped eventually before it got way too heated, we stared at each other for a minute and then just cuddled together. Then the words that I thought I would never say to someone came out from my mouth, "I love you." And to my surprise, she responds, "I love you too.." as she buries her face into my chest, obviously embarrassed. We both had something else in common, and that was, we both didn't expect this to happen. To us both, this was an unexpected love, but we felt content. Author's POV: Little did they know that this relationship was to prosper and they were each other's other half. The day will come, that they will be freed from the binds of hiding their love like they deserve. 

The End..